[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no friends anymore, because i had a pretty big row with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
7KB, 225x225px
I have no friends anymore, because i had a pretty big row with them and have no plans to come back to them. I also never had a girlfriend, not because i look super ugly or something, but im realy insecure about my appearance. Especially about my teeth which are kind of yellow-ish. So how do i get myself new friends if i have no real conections to other circles for lack of better words, and a girl if i have no friends to go out with and constant doubt about my looks?
>>
Are you still in high school?

If no, then you won't. I never had friends in high school, and a year and a half after graduating I still have none. Any that you make in this "real world" will just attempt to use you in some way.
Although I guess you could argue that all relationships are symbiotic/parasitic in some fashions.

Also gl on the yellow teeth senpai. Mine are a bit yellow as well, which is one of the reasons I didn't speak in high school.
>>
>>18405550
maybe teeth whitening tooth paste? not sure how good it is but u could try. and try to make new friends
>>
>>18405605
shut up faggot. You just haven't found a place to make friends.

> Start a martial art, you will make friends.
> DnD groups, you will make friends.
> Study other languages, you will make friends.
> Work, you will make friends.
> Stop being ashamed of who/how you are, you will make friends.
>>
>>18405951
Such blindly optimistic behavior will just lead this dude down the wrong road. Not gonna lump him in with me, but some of us have brains that aren't wired to be into super social hobbies.
And just for your example,
>I do this at home as I can't afford a gym membership
>not into it
>I self study Japanese. Who does this with other people?
>full time student. Most workers will never be your "friend". You can't reproduce the same sort of relationships that spawn in high schools at a job.
>implying.
My social anxiety has gotten leagues better after graduating, but I don't see any friends magically appearing out of thin air. The truth is that there's no hope after high school for a friend, and that applies to people living in big cities and especially rural areas (such as myself)
>>
>>18405973

>The truth is that there's no hope after high school for a friend

this isn't true at all. all it takes is a little effort.
>>
>>18405986
You put in the effort only to get more and more depressed when things don't turn out how you want them to in the end. We're living in the most fucked time ever for people who want to gain new friends, because technology has supplanted any such need for people to make themselves needlessly uncomfortable around strangers. That's why we have tinder....

Just give up Op. It's a zero sum game, and honestly brother after swiping through tinder, most of these subhuman whores aren't even worth our time. Focus on improving yourself for yourself.
>>
>>18405973
Don't poison other people w/ your self defeating attitudes. Most of my friends I made after graduating.
>>
>>18405973
>some of us have brains that aren't wired to be into super social hobbies

You are just stupid. You prefer bitching about it and you haven't even tried to.

>Brain wired.
You feel really special right? If you are so special why you wouldn't teach your brain to be more social. You just got no experience that's all.

MMA
> If the dude got some money can do most things I wrote. Practising a martial art is not expensive. It costs me 400$/year so 33$ per month, pretty cheap. If you don't just get a job than can cover that.

DnD
> Give it a try. It is fun and I'm not really into it. You can make cool nerdy friends there. Also you can do this online.

Japanse
> You fucking bitch who are you gonna practise with when it comes to the speaking part? Find groups online, discord channels.

Work
> Work will make you friends. If you don't know how to make friends just read books. Ask stupid questions, show interest in what they are saying even if it is fake, talk about stupid shit. People won't come to you. You will have to make the efford

Social anxiety can be overcomed. I did it.

Also stop lurking online. 4chan and reddit will make you more anxious.
>>
>>18405550
usual deal
work on self improvement and things YOU enjoy, the rest will follow
keep leaving your house, and dont be afraid to talk to people

work out, eat better, go to a dentist, develop skills and interests (for yourself, not for others) then seek out people who share those interests
>>
>>18405986
Kinda in the same boat as OP, finished highschool about 3 years ago, live in a smaller town so I'm doing my degree by correspondence. I'm not saying it's hopeless, but it's quite easy to say that it's easy to make friends, when you have them.
>>
>>18406022

I only really have two friends. my social anxiety makes it hard for me to see them sometimes but I still make time to go and see them even If I dont really want to.
>>
>>18406045

I mean still, you have friends.

I literally have no contact with anybody aside from my shitty wagecuck Job. I don't know how to escape this nightmare I'm stuck in.

What you're doing is similar to the republican politicians saying to poor people, "hey, I have a successful life, you can do it too, I won't tell you the steps to take, because I don't know myself, but hey buddy, you can do it aswell"

I'm not saying it's out of the question or impossible, but it kinda just feels like an endless rat race with no direction.
>>
>>18406060

dude. I used to be a shut in with zero friends who was afraid of making any friends because they might judge me. it took a couple years but I'm doing alot better now. just try going places you wouldnt usually go sit at a park bench and talk to stranger for practice. there is plently of thing you can do. your not a lost cause.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.