[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw male and scared of sex, and now no woman will deal with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Tfw male and scared of sex, and now no woman will deal with me because I'm a virgin
>>
>>18405516
Is this bait? Ok, I'll fall for it. That's bullshit and I'm living proof. My first time with my gf she was not a virgin and I was.
>>
Is virginity that important affair? I'm not a chad, and I lost mine when I was 15 and it wasn't that hard
>>
>>18405539
Do you ever regret your actions? Do you think that it softens the love between you two since she has obviously been involved in skinship with other dudes in the past? I'm a virgin, and will probably remain so unfortunately, and I honestly don't see how anyone can be okay with a girl not being a virgin. It's absolutely disgusting, and if this happened to be, it'd be incredibly maddening.
>>
>>18405589
I live in a world of realities. She was involved in a ltr with someone who cheated on her from high school. I was someone who didn't have that opportunity and was in my twenties. I never thought less of her because of it. The reality is the older you get the less likely you are to find a virgin. I wasn't intimidated because she made the experience so wonderful for me. She knew I was a virgin and was so understanding she made the experience comfortable and special and not nerve racking and awkward.
>>
>>18405610
Different strokes I guess. I definitely would not be as forgiving in your situation.
>>
Scared of sex in what regard? Are you afraid of STDs? Accidental pregnancies? Being bad at it?
>>
>>18405632
Most of it I guess. The intimacy and how bad id be
>>
>>18405539
you're a troll fuck off.
>>
>>18405681
Make me faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.