[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am learning how to detach myself from my feelings and become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: psychopath.jpg (17KB, 205x270px) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.jpg
17KB, 205x270px
I am learning how to detach myself from my feelings and become some kind of psychopath.

Anybody did pull off something like this?

I started eating paleo, then I switched to a Soylent alternative and then to eating once a day this Soylent food. I suffered a lot but this way I'm mastering myself.

Starting this month I'm working 11h a day and working out 1h per day from monday to friday. Weekends I'm free.

I was very depressed because women don't like me, and I'm wondering where to go with this psychopath project.
I don't want to harm nobody, but I want to live with the less feelings possible.

The long term goal is switching the jobs to live from home and basically live like a grandfather home alone, with comfort and no human contact until I die.

Which other pursuits should I undertake? Any ideas?
>>
>>18405150
just redpill yourself, realise why people cheat, kill, steal and why people trust, care and feel then you can become a god among men. Just don't be the average psychopath who ends up in jail.
>>
>>18405150
Also once you achieve the psychopath state why not actually gather wealth and leave a legacy behind you. Just doing it to become a recluse and die is shitty
>>
>>18405150
First of all, I believe you're referring to sociopathy as the mindset you want to achieve. I recommend looking up the difference. Secondly, I can't recommend this course of action. I'm not sure if it's possible to "train" yourself to become a complete sociopath (much less a psychopath), as it's seems to be something your born with. The closest I've come is to stop feeling empathy for my family. Of course friends are absolute out of the equation, but how I got to this level was to completely disappoint my family and refuse to change. You'll have to give up on yourself at first. Your family will beg and plead to you to get better, but eventually they will get tired and write you off as a lost cause. YMMV for when they will reach this breaking point. But rest assured, it definitely exists. You feel a bunch of negative emotions at first, then they'll slowly deaden over time and you'll come to view your situation as a fact of life. I've come to find that having no feelings is pretty boring. Life is a drag when you can't find the motivation to even be angry at yourself. You said you have trouble with women, and you are depressed because of it. If you absolutely can't change that fact, then at least savor that sadness. Use it to empower yourself to excel elsewhere. Or if it comes to it, use it as a catalyst for suicide. I'm tired of not feeling, but can't really bring myself to change or get depressed enough to off myself. The end of the road you supposedly want to take will leave you living day to day with no satisfaction like a less capable robot. Just my two cents.
>>
>>18405262
Lol this faggot
>>
File: tumblr_ls1m59rJXo1qb0fe5o1_500.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls1m59rJXo1qb0fe5o1_500.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>18405150
>I don't want to harm nobody, but I want to live with the less feelings possible.

Get chronic depression. It will shrink your hippocampus into oblivion and if you don't kill yourself you will become a vulcan.
>>
>>18405150
Do things that make you squirm, until you stop squirming. By the way, psychopaths do feel emotions. They just don't feel emotions for other people .i.e. empathy. A psychopath can feel fear, they can feel anger, they can feel sadness, etc...
http://www.bestgore.com/
>>
File: 1496106535010.jpg (32KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496106535010.jpg
32KB, 500x667px
>>18405150
Rekt threads will do it. But how will you function without empathy?
>>
There is no difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, these terms aren't even used anymore by people with any credibility.

There is antisocial personality disorder. Severe depression and indeed blunt your emotions to the point they basically disappear. While it is quite difficult to study people with ASPD it appears that they have some range of emotions, typically not the full scope that a normal individual has, the emotions that they do have are muted and do not last very long.

I would avoid trying to 'hack yourself' try to maintain a balanced life and try not to get bitter about your lot in life.
>>
>>18405150
I went down this road to, but thing is you can't force yourself to not desire female companionship, it's a primal urge.

In my case I did eventually figure it out w/ women around 22.
>>
File: xdb6ki.jpg.gif (626KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
xdb6ki.jpg.gif
626KB, 250x195px
>>18405150
>wants to become emotionally vacant
>the answer is a soy-based diet

this shit ain't a fucking lifestyle get the fuck out of my face
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.