[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And tips on winning back on ex if she's got a new guy (new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5125.jpg (47KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5125.jpg
47KB, 640x359px
And tips on winning back on ex if she's got a new guy (new guys been there for like 2-3 weeks)

I love her and miss her call me a fag but I just want to know if you guys have any advice for me
>>
No advice other than you can't. You can't make a person love you. You can't make a person change much less change the way they feel. It hurts like hell but time will help. Start the healing process and resign yourself to the fact it's over.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18405142
You have broken up for a reason. Dont be idiot.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

Even if you got her back, she would see you as lesser man. Forget about her.
>>
>>18405142
Fuck your ex's new boyfriend. Your bitch's bitch is still your bitch by proxy.
>>
Can't really argue with that
Words to fucking live by right there
I guess this shit will just take time

Also proxy bitch is probably my new favorite thing
>>
yeah op, gotta move on. been there. if someone else is fixing her pipes already, gotta move on because she has moved on 100%
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.