[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I tell a girl that's about to kiss/fuck me that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170519_201513.jpg (63KB, 720x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_201513.jpg
63KB, 720x1091px
Do I tell a girl that's about to kiss/fuck me that I'm a khhv? Will it make things better or worse?
>>
>>18405042

worse. dont tell her.
>>
>>18405042
Did you just post this in /r9k/?
>>
>>18405048
>>18405042

If you did, my first piece of advice is to stop going on /r9k/. It will twist your mind in the exact same way Tumblr will, just in the opposite direction.

Anyways, whether or not you should tell her depends on your relationship with her. Hookup? Probably not. Dating for 3 months? Probably should. It more or less boils down to whether she wants to hear about your life or not.
>>
>>18405066
Why going on r9k will twist my mind?
>>
>>18405042
Don't tell her.
Idk what you should do if she does bring it up though but in that case I'd just say that it's been a looong while since the last time you kissed or had sex
>>
>>18405048
Yes I did

>>18405066
No it won't. Going on /r9k/ will only make you woke
>>
If you're over the age of 16, no do not tell her.
>>
>>18405042
OP for gods sake don't fucking tell her. Unless she's a prostitute then sure tell her, shell probably teach you how to fuck better that way
>>
>>18405183
This totally, unless shes a prostitute
if prostitute do: >>18405191
>>
>>18405104
if you spend your time interacting with lonely virgins you will act like one, even if you are a lonely virgin act as if you aren't.
fake it till u make it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.