[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll hook you scrolling guys first by saying this is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3845.jpg (105KB, 471x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.jpg
105KB, 471x960px
I'll hook you scrolling guys first by saying this is about an underage girl.

So I'm not sure how to handle this situation I've immersed myself in. I'm self aware enough to know my thought process is relatively hopeless and troublesome, but I can't control the emotions attached to it.

To make a long story short, I teach English as a second language in a foreign country, I'm in my 20s and I've been here a while.
Last December my girlfriend of about 5 months broke up with me on Christmas morning via text message. I was sort of too dumbfounded to really take it very hard and just went on with life. But it left a void that I soon filled temporarily with the attention and affection of the teenagers who I teach. Being a loved and respected teacher for some cute innocent kids helps to keep the "humanity sucks we are doomed" thoughts at bay.
The problem is one student started outwardly expressing a teacher crush she had around the same time, and I sort of milked it and happily accepted the attention, the little hand made cards on holidays and my birthday, etc.
The problem is I fell for this student. Like, I'm no pedophile (there is no sexual attraction or desire for that sort of thing) and I see every single other student as nothing more than a pupil or to some extent like my own family/child, but this one girl just snuck into the void at the right time and it just happened.

I know it's wrong and hopeless to fall for a student, especially with an age and maturity gap so vast, and I would never do anything to jeopardize my career or try to push the relationship any further so long as I'm her teacher, but it's just there.

Well it is June now and six months have passed. Pleasing this student (and by proxy all of the students really) has basically been the central focus of my energy for some time, while I meet and go on bad or lackluster dates with various other grown women, looking to eventually fill that void again with something realistic.
>>
The problem is this teenage girl has inevitably sort of calmed down on her teacher crush and doesn't talk to me nearly as much, and at times even seems to be happy to see me or totally avoiding me around other students. It's clear something has changed, and it bothers me. Again, I'm self aware enough to understand I just want things to remain the same as they were from December through the height of her teacher crush, and have that sort of middle ground relationship, but it's naturally impossible that it would proceed and go so smoothly, and it's selfish and crazy to assume she's just not gonna become interested in male classmates and such.

Anyway the point is
TL;DR: I'm obsessed with / in love with this student. Half of me wants to just milk it and enjoy it while it lasts to fill the void, other half knows it's wrong to even think this way. Meanwhile I'm getting depressed by the fact that she's colder now than before.

It's all a brain fuck and I don't know how to handle it.
>>
>>18404671

You need to take a vacation from work and be around women your own age.
I'm betting that your hormones are growing excessive from lack of female attention and it'll only get worse if you don't take a break and try to let off steam elsewhere. First and foremost, realize that she is still a kid no matter what your hormones try to rationalize. Her brain is underdeveloped and she doesn't know what she really wants at all.
It can be hard when your personal life is lacking so maybe try taking up a new hobby that will place you in adult crowds more and help you build healthy chemistry with a woman of an appropriate age.
You're still fairly young so maybe taking a part time night class at a college doing something fun. At least then the women in your class will be legal.
>>
Taking it a step further into the "self awareness", despite saying it's 'just filling the temporary void' naturally I have had thoughts of waiting until she graduates, getting contact info, then when she comes of age advancing the relationship. That ridiculous hope does also exist. But of course digressing to the fact that she's not nearly as blatantly into me as before, that thought process is just creating more disappointment in the inevitability of how unrealistic that becoming a reality is.
>>
>>18404695
Valid input. We have summer vacation coming up in mid July though August which will inevitably be a good break away. Whether or not I can find an affordable summer class or something is a different story though.
>>
>>18404704

It doesn't have to be a class, the idea is just group situations where you would be around more than one potential gf in your age range.
She gave you attention when you were low and it boosted you. the dopamines went to your head. you became dependant on that attention and she (as teen girls often do) has likely found a new crush already.
You can find someone new, just because your ex was a terrible person it doesn't mean you can't find something deep and meaningful with another grown woman. You need to feel loved and secure, you're not going to find that in an adolescent crush
>>
>>18404671
didn't you make this thread before
what is the address of the Japanese school are you teaching at? this info is relevant for advice.
>>
>>18404722
No I haven't, and I teach in South Korea you were close.
>>
>>18404717
Thanks for that rationale. I don't know if it's going to make a huge difference, but I'll work to remember your statement when the student starts to consume my thoughts too much. It really is probably largely a dopamine addiction moreso than any real honest "love".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.