[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any benefits in getting properly diagnosed with depression?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: horse wearing jeans.jpg (53KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
horse wearing jeans.jpg
53KB, 296x394px
is there any benefits in getting properly diagnosed with depression?

theres no way that im not depressed and i wouldnt take the medication either way
>>
this is my dilemma, I definitely need the meds but they're not worth side effects of getting fat, not giving a shit about anything, if I can't get wellbutrin I'm basically fucked and I probably can't because it's expensive.
>>
>>18404404
Yes. You can recieve real help and psycholog help.
>>
>>18404404
check out these 404 404 digits
>>
If you're diagnosed with depression you can get medical marijuana, if its legal in your state.
>>
>>18404404
Sell the drugs, get therapist sessions it's win win
>>
>>18404427
Nah. We chated the other day. I know 4 differents peoples meds and they are all diferent. 5 if u count mine. Im fat and been on a diet since January so its no probs.

The not giving a shit tho.

....im a fucking robot
>>
>>18404404
Many people think of medications when they consider treatment for depression, but another aspect of treatment is cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Though greatest success rates for overcoming depression typically involve both medication and CBT, CBT can stand alone as a treatment. As the name would indicate, the goal of cognitive behavioral therapy is to help a person restructure their thoughts and actions in order to address their depression, with or without taking medication.

So while there is no particular value in getting diagnosed with depression in itself, getting into CBT might help.
>>
>>18405690
Well said
>>
>>18404404
If you want a decent antidepressant that doesn't have shitty side effects, you should look into Effexor XR. Its an SSRI/NRI so it won't make you fat, and actually stimulates instead of sedates.
>>
>>18404427
Kind of in the same boat. I probably need them but I'm worried about the side effects. I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I just got my weed card and smoke. Helps with irritability and aggression that stems from it. But some days I get really bad and don't feel like smoking; those are shitty days. It's like I practically have to force myself so my partner and kid aren't miserable with me acting up.

Also have to be careful, if you smoke the wrong thing it could put you in more of a funk. Since medicinal testing isn't allowed much it's kind of a trial and error to find what strain works for you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.