[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't make anyone happy and it really bothers me I dated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5124.jpg (205KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5124.jpg
205KB, 600x849px
I can't make anyone happy and it really bothers me

I dated a girl and I absolutely fell in love we took each other's virginitys and it was all fine
I broke up with her because I know I was making her sad but I didn't know why
Then we started talking again and we did more stuff like blowjobs and fingering
She thought I just wanted her for sex and she felt walked on
Told me all that the day she ended things with me
Now she doesn't talk to me
Said she's in therapy and she's unhappy because of me
She even cut when we were together
Btw she has depression and anxiety really bad
So now she has a new guy and apparently he makes her really happy

I love her but I can't talk to her and I can't make her happy so is there anything I can do
>>
you can move on with your life.
and try not to fall in love with the next chick that tickles your fancy.

also, it's not your fault she cut. you didn't put the blade in her hand and tell her to do it. those are serious fucking red flags, my guy (inability to take responsibility for one's actions, deliberate self-harm). you dont need that shit in your life
>>
>>18404387
u cant do shit OP stop, cut contact and find someone new

remember: never stick dick in crazy
>>
>>18404387
Sounds like you only wanted her for sex.
>>
>>18404387
>I broke up with her because I know I was making her sad but I didn't know why
>I love her but I can't talk to her and I can't make her happy so is there anything I can do

Finish high school.
>>
I didn't want her for sex so fuck off

Anyways I really don't think she's crazy cause I see things from her angle
But I guess you're right in the sense that I need to get a life
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.