[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ So I have a problem,I've been in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bro.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
Hi /adv/
So I have a problem,I've been in a relationship for over 4 and a half years. A few months ago a new female co-worker started peeking my attention until I've somehow developed a crush on her. She is super nice and we connect in so many ways but she also has a boyfriend. I know I'm a piece of shit for even noticing another woman given my status but I just can't help it, I've just fell for her and I can't seem to get over it. What should I do ? I can't ignore the fact that my current girlfriend was beside me for better and worse but I can't control my feelings for this other girl.
>>
Wtf is wrong with noticing another woman? The way you conduct yourself is more important than who you look at or crush on. If you are thinking of actively pursuing this other girl, you should at the least tell your current gf. If you don't tell her and pursue a romantic interest in this other girl anyhow, be prepared for some guilty feelings and some very irate arguments. People tend to sell themselves down river when trying to hide something.
>>
>>18404380
How can I pursue this girl as long as she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>18404414
You dont
>>
>>18404414
Are you asking because you want to or just how? Just how is easy, especially if she's already giving you attention and how cheating happens all the time.

As said prior, if this is the path you want to go down, alert your current girlfriend first to avoid any serious repercussions. You're not a bad person or anything like that, either. People fall in and out of love all the time. To be shamed for feeling the emotions you're feeling would be even worse.
>>
>>18404328
Hey, I was in this EXACT SAME SITUATION as you are a few months ago. Long term relationship, started crushing on a coworker who is also in their own long term relationship, and we've become friends.

I've decided to not even consider it, since I'm very happy with my current relationship and there's no way the cards fall on the table in such a manner that:

1. Her existing relationship crumbles
2. She actually decides to date me

This is the thing about growing up: You have to make trade offs and sacrifices.
>>
>>18405613
And how do you deal with your feelings, won't it be easier to keep her away instead of becoming friends?
>>
>>18404328
How would you like to be in your crushes bf's shoes right now or perhaps your gf has a guy at work she's wanting to fuck really bad. She could go either way, get away from the temptation and respect you or fuck a guy she's known for 2 months.
>>
>>18405653
I know I'm a douchebag for even considering this, I'm looking for an efficient method to stay away from temptation, but we are still friends, I can't just ignore her and as soon as I see and talk to her all those bad feelings come back
>>
>>18404328
Lol welcome to being a man.

>im a piece of shit for even noticing another girl.

Youre really not. Youd be a piece of shit for acting on it. But this is just biology. It happens. Dont even worry.

>your options

Well you can cheat and be an asshole and i promise youll feel no better or different after and youll be guilty and youll run the risk of destroying your relationship.

Or you can deal with it.

Or you can be single and solve that problem forever but also be a lonelyfag

Welcome to life, ain't it fair?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.