[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very long and emotional post about my life. Sorry, I just needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_912717105537713.jpg (16KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
received_912717105537713.jpg
16KB, 540x358px
Very long and emotional post about my life. Sorry, I just needed to get it off my chest, I dont have anyone to tell my troubles to.

I live in small country in the former Eastern Europe. I am currently studying on a high school, not really the best one I could pick, I seem to struggle in certain subjects (mathematics), but that's no really point of this thread. I'm the typical 5/10 edgelord sitting in the back of the class you could imagine. I wear only black clothes, listening to metal, redpilled fag who is being accused of being a nazi all the time. I have been mocked since elementary school by my schoolmates because of my small height, mu interrests and feelings. I don't have any friends anymore, not since all my friends started hanging out with the favorite ones, drinking alcohol, smoking weed etc.. I have never been invited to parties, noone ever asked me or took it seriously. I don't have need to go on parties, but it still touches my heart because no one in the class really gives a shit about me.
Part 2 in the comments
>>
Since the freshman year, I love one girl (my classmate). She knew about my feelings, but didn't care at all. This school year has been different, we started talking a lot, also hanging out sometimes. She got me to places I would never go, also did things I would never do, for example drinking and smoking. She surely has "bad influence" on me, but I don't care. I realised I love her more than anything I know. Me falling in love has been the biggest mistake I have ever done. Wonder why? She's got a new boyfriend, and she's telling me about him, she doesn't seem to be loving him that much, but still. She's 17, he's 24. Im 18 by the way. She clearly sees me as friend only, I never ever hanged out with a girl before, so I'm happy I can be a friend atleast, but at the same time, that agony is crippling me more and more every day. It is harder for me to think about anything else but her in the past days, I can't sleep, I can't eat properly. I've cut myself a little to feel different kind of pain, didn't help obviously.
I can't do this any longer. I feel like telling her no matter the consequences is the best option, I am sure she would say no, but still see me as a friend who she likes. If so, I wouldn't be able to hang out with her anymore, my heart is always on fire every time I look her in the eyes.
There is no way I can lose contact with her for another few years since she's my classmate and I see her every day in school.
There's probably only one way out of this misery.
>>
You're so close to her already so why don't you just go ahead and be who she wants, only through a sudden change her feelings could change aswell.
Most of your post is whining though that's annoying to read
>>
Normie advice would be to hit the pub
>>
>>18404091
That sign is from the 42 street bus terminal. I remember looking at those while i was on my way to pick up my EX from the bus terminal.
>>
1. Get some male friends
2. Get some female friends
3. Stop complaining
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.