[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10pm gf goes to bed >mute tv >spend hours on tablet browsing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

10pm gf goes to bed
>mute tv
>spend hours on tablet browsing etc
>go out for coffee and snack
>home again browse 4chan or read
>430am I should go to bed so I don't sleep all day again
>5am fk it I'll stay up and watch another movie
>6am dog barks stfu! Gf feeds him, ah peace
>back to movie/tv shows
>8am gf goes out to get our morning coffees
>815am I decide to go to bed, I'm so tired it hurts
>sleep, cool dreams
>4pm wake up, repeat

Most of my days are like this, I'm wasting life away. I'm also over 60 and retired. Looking for advice , perspective, something.
>>
>>18403926
I can only give you the advice i would give myself... Torrent ableton live and learn to produce and/or record

Or perhaps reach out to some of your closer friends for support.. Do something new and creative/productive with them
>>
>>18403926
Install cs:go, make twich account, buy some super comfortable headphones and above average microphone and start streaming.

Become the first old man getting gold nova in match making. Show the youngsters you can do it.

Have fun.

>i hope you have grandchildren
>>
>>18403926
Is there a reason you don't go to bed at night? You should address that first. Also, I don't understand why you have a gf that sits around all day while you sleep. You should be doing things together and spending time together.
>>
Why do you go to sleep while she's out getting you coffee? Why not just change your sleeping schedule?
>>
>>18403972
She works 4 days a week and takes care of cooking/cleaning etc. We do stuff....occasionnsal movie night out, local ballgames, eating out, visit her daughter.
>>18403940
I play Earth Defense Force.

I don't have close friends.
>>
>>18403985
I'm probably avoiding some things. I'm looking for a new therapist.
>>
>>18403996
Well good luck before doing that the least you should do is fix your sleeping schedule a little.
>>
>>18403926
>I'm also over 60 and retired.
Really?
>>
>>18403926
Seems to me like you feel like you're not getting enough done in the day time so you spend all night awake being somewhat active

You need some sort of hobby to tire you out, do you like any sports or exercise? Something not too stressful since you're rather ol, like slow jogging or swimming.

I used to spend all day studying then up all night doing things I should've done all day until I started my driving lessons and took up boxing
>>
>>18404016
Well I've considered going back to writing. It's creative and in time I'll have a novel .
>>
>>18404003
Yes really.
>>
>>18404002
Yeah I've fixed my sleep schedule before. I can do it again. I'll sit on the computer all day, sleep tonight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.