[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, please convince me I'm going to be all right. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

/adv/, please convince me I'm going to be all right.

I'm 20 years old. My girlfriend of 7 months broke up with me a few months ago. I loved her, but it was clearly puppy love. I obsessed over her and wanted to protect her, forcing her flaws out of my mind and putting her on a pedestal. I know it's unhealthy.

The problem is that I've never loved someone before. Hell, I've never even /liked/ someone before. She was the first girl I had sex with and the first girl I ever introduced to my parents.

Since then I've become a bit of a manwhore and slept around a lot, but it was never as good and nothing helped. I just want to believe that I'll find someone else worth loving but after 20 years I've only met one. Will I ever meet another?
>>
Sleeping around is different than a relationship. You should try dating instead of man whoring, you might meet someone interesting. Other than that it's just life and you gotta keep moving forward.
>>
>>18403900
Yes man, you're going to be fine. The rebound shit is pretty normal for breakups but I agree, just hooking up isn't as good as "the real thing". You've had it, you want more.

You're only 20, of course you're going to be all right. You might not find another girl you actually love for a while, though, understand that. You might even lose that girl after a year or two, too. And that's okay. That's just how it goes. Yes, it sucks.

You'll be fine.
>>
I can give you two options. First, move on, I know it's hard since she is your first girl but move on can give you a relief feeling and you can learn your lesson for next relationship. Second, is quite hard, try to make her fall in love with you once more. If you choose the second one, that mean you're really love her and perhaps that will be your last journey of love live.
>>
File: 1231231.jpg (13KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1231231.jpg
13KB, 400x250px
>>18403903
I agree with you completely. Sex without emotion or strings attached is just masturbating with someone else's body. But dating just isn't working, I don't really know anyone and I don't know how to meet anyone.

>>18403906
I just don't want to be alone forever. I also don't really want to wait another 20 years for someone else...
>>
>>18403909
That ship has sailed. She told me she doesn't love me anymore. She then fucked her ex boyfriend for 3 weeks before moving to another state.
>>
>>18403912
You know how to meet people to fuck right? It's like that but you need to put more effort socially. Even if you're a social retard everything gets better with practice.
>>
>>18403920
I'm not a social retard, I just don't have an outlet to meet new people. The sex I get is from tinder, nobody there wants to date.
>>
>>18403912
Well don't act like you were "waiting" for this girl since the second you were born. That's a bad way to think about it.
Do you live in a college town or a big city? Just remember to get yourself out there more, she'll never show up at your door unannounced. I know you're in pain about it still, but we both know (inside you deep down there's something that knows this) that she wasn't the only girl on the planet who you can love. You won't wait 20 years, but it probably won't happen tomorrow, either.
Just keep your head up, man. Go have some drinks with the boys and cheer up a bit. We both know you're gonna get through this, time is just the biggest bitch there is.
>>
>>18403924
Are there any hobbies you like that can get you connected to people? How did you meet your first gf? Would it help if you put yourself in similar social situations?
>>
>>18403925
I know you're right, there's just so much doubt in my mind. I do live in a college town but I don't know how to meet anyone aside from partying, and I stopped partying after high school.

>>18403927
I met her because she's best friends with my best friend's girlfriend. It was really coincidental, I met her at a pool party.
>>
>>18403900
Stop sleeping around and be single for a while.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

You will be ok.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.