[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can someone do to make you feel special? My boyfriend told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: kanna.gif (39KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
kanna.gif
39KB, 356x200px
What can someone do to make you feel special?

My boyfriend told me he feels nothing and that he has no desire for anything. We have not had sex in 2 months because of this(I tried, i don't want to force him). He says that he is just in a state of being, he doesn't feel "alive" and the only thing that makes him happy right now is Black Desert Online. He never really wants to go out and I feel terrible that I can't make him happy. We live together so I cook for him often, but should I encourage him to go out more? I really want to make him feel special and cared about. I would like to know what are somethings that would personally make you feel special so that I may be able to incorporate some ideas for him.
>>
>>18403830
First thing's first. You're not his mum. He needs to want to get better himself, and thus put the effort in.

He clearly has depression. It's a serious problem, but with easily attempted remedies.
>eat well and regularly
>keep sleep schedule regular
>less computer, more natural light
>go on walks
>avoid drugs, no more than one unit alcohol a day
>>
>>18403854
I know I'm not his mother but it's kinda hard seeing someone you care about be so sad. And thanks anon! I'll try to make him go on jogs/walk after his workout.
>>
be cuddly and affectionate
>tfw you realize not a single woman you've dated has given a shit enough to think
>I really want to make him feel special and cared about.
>>
>>18403891
We act/are lovingly and affectionate towards one another except kissing/sex. And I'm sorry about that anon! You'll find someone one day.
>>
>>18403830
Your boyfriend is suffering from a severe depression. He needs professional help. Go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>18404596
What do I do if he says he doesn't want to. I've discussed this with him before but I think he's to prideful.
>>
>the only thing that makes him happy right now is Black Desert Online

Stuck on his computer screen while you try to be loved. Sure he's depressed, but if he's not trying to fix his issues you guys wont last long.
>>
>>18404880
I've discussed it but he hasn't tried to get better. I'm scared and unsure what to do to save us.
>>
Need more info femanon.
Who's working and paying bills?
What other friends does he have?
What is his day like? Break it down.
>>
>>18404977
Sorry! He works salary job and pays rent. I offered to help but he says no. He has no friends in our state but is meeting with one this Saturday so I'm hoping it will lift his spirits a bit.

Usually he wakes up, has coffee, play video games, go work, come back, work out, play video games, eat, sleep. Cycle repeat. I know for a fact work stresses him out and I've tried to get him to go out and do things. Am I not trying hard enough?
>>
>>18404988
It's hard to say. He might need tough love, e.g. turning off the computer but obviously you can't make him do anything. Some people are lost causes.
>>
>>18404988
Have you tried offering to do things together? That might work better than trying to make him go for a jog alone.
>>
>>18405004
I've invited him to Catalina Island, Knotts, getting massage together, going to the shooting range, hiking. Usually turns me down.
>>
>>18405014
Best bet is to get him to see a shrink and other than that asked him why he's so fucked up at the moment. Also when did this start and did anything significant happen at that time?
>>
>>18405024
6 months ago he thought I cheated on him. We cleared everything up but I think he still has resentment towards me even though we have both been 100% loyal to one another. He only told me he still had that hurt in him 2 months ago
>>
>>18405115
What made him think that you cheated on him?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.