[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is a girl that frequents a bar that I go to with my friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4818.jpg (53KB, 485x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4818.jpg
53KB, 485x328px
there is a girl that frequents a bar that I go to with my friends. Somehow one of my friends introduced her to me, and now she is infatuated, borderline stage five Clinger. I have absolutely zero interest, but she doesn't seem to get the hint, so i've decided I'm going to do everything in my power to try to be as unattractive as possible to her. However, nothing I've done so far has worked ( not texting her back in the normal time, not a knowledge Ing any of her "subtle" hints, being racist/making fun of disabled people, etc.) it's become a game at this point, so I ask from you, what are the worst things I can do to turn a girl off of me forever?
>>
>>18403642

You don't want to do this. Suppose you are attracted to another girl--then this girl can tell that girl what an asshole you were to her. You have already provided her with some ammo...racist comments, making fun of disabled. Do you think a potential girlfriend that you're interested in wants to hear that about you?

Find some other way...like just telling her you don't want a relationship right now.
>>
>>18403642
Tell her you're gay
>>
>>18403720
>>18403751
Healthy adult here. This is terrible advice.

She obviously hasn't taken social que that most people would pick up on, so it's time to be direct. Pretending you're Kate Hudson in How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days isn't a viable real-word option for the following reasons:

1) Social circles are all interconnected. In life, it's wise to assume anything you say to one person (with the exception of a few who have demonstrated trustworthiness) will be repeated with frequency and complete disinhibition. If you tell a lie to get out of this, assume everyone you know will hear it and that she will learn the truth upon repeating what you said.

2) It's not always possible to be subtle and allow the other person to save face, especially if they're as persistent as this one sounds. That being said, it's still rude and cowardly to not be upfront with people. Unless you fear she would harm you if you directly reject her, it is the most efficient and kindest thing you could do.

This girl obviously doesn't get it; probably because you've been nothing but warm and kind to her.
>>
stop playing hard to get, this is obviously the woman of your life except you haven't figured it out yet.

>meanwhile in the next thread, she is asking for advice on how to snag this wily OP who is evading his commitments, and is being told to pursue him with all her might.
>>
>>18403818
lol zero attraction so, nope.
>>
>>18403642
for someone you say you have no interest in you sure are willing to go through some drastic shit. I just wonder why the fuck you gave her your number and now you want to change your behavior and looks for the girl.

Just don't go in the fucking bar for a few weeks. Damn.
>>
You know the friend that introduced you to her? Blow him in front of her. In fact get him to blow you back. Just 69 and suck each other off like the manly men you know you are deep down in your anal cavity. Gay sex is the answer my friend. Trust me; I'm an expert.
>>
Just tell her you aren't interested. This isn't high school.
>>
Had a similar situation twice from girls in work. I would simply just act obviously more friendly to other coworkers until they got the hint that me being nice and joking with them didn't mean I was interested. Plus anytime they would give compliments I'd say thanks and just walk away instead of saying anything nice back. Took around a month until they stopped being so clingy. If you straight up tell someone that you are not interested it depends on the person how that's going to fly. Some girls will start to do everything to change that and it's more annoying than the clingy situation.
>>
>>18404461
I think it makes OP feel good having this girl crushing on him and he wants to see how much shit she'll take and still like him. More shit she takes from him the bigger it inflates his ego. He needs her.
>>
>>18404511
lol well there's plenty of girls i am attracted to who like me, so i don't need anyone. but i've figured out that i'm basically just going to be counter intuitive and be as clingy and beta with her as possible, pur her on a pedestal. that should make her run far away.
>>
>>18404511
Yep.
>>
>>18403642

Tell her you love her. Give her plenty of attention, be always present, caring, text her every now and then and always answer in seconds after she text you. Be the best you can be, never raise your voice, always be the man who is there to listen to her, to embrace her problems and her needs. Build a wonderful relationship without giving it a definition.

She will run away faster than light. :)
>>
>>18404770
thank you for confirming
>>18404590

It seems to always work with people I do actually like
>>
File: IMG20160107WA0020.jpg (128KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160107WA0020.jpg
128KB, 640x880px
>>18403642
You know what to do.

Destroy her sexually.
>>18403765
Disregard that, put your penis in.
>>18404770
This.

Opie, you can do whatever you want to this girl sexually. Just have fun, nit in her, whatever. Who cares?
>>
>>18404946

this is someone who literally does nothing for me. There have been unattractive girls that I've considered because they were cool, but this girl is just a triple threat of awful. There's no way I'd even be able to perform.
>>
File: Smoking_Pepe.png (190KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking_Pepe.png
190KB, 420x420px
>>18404961
Even high?? SMOKE weed.
>>
It`s simple get a girlfriend.
>>
>>18404968
nah dude, it wont help.
>>
File: aswbcp7zft2z[1].jpg (582KB, 2533x2349px) Image search: [Google]
aswbcp7zft2z[1].jpg
582KB, 2533x2349px
>>18404968
>>18405025

I saw this picture online today, and it's almost spot on what she looks like, just older, and with longer hair. and a girl.
>>
File: 1462333300139.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462333300139.png
23KB, 500x480px
>>18405028
That's a ten year old boy, senpai. Flip her over and fuck her in the ass. Best of both worlds, you won't be a faggot after.
>>
>>18403642

you could either use her as a fuck toy, walk all over her, suck her dry of everything she got and let her live in her fairy tale world or do the reverse, start acting clingy/needy and saying i love you a lot(ANNOY DF OUT OF HER), give it 3 months and she'll be out the door. Women love to chase their egos can't take rejection well, when the chase is gone they ditch.

Also i hope you aren't jerking yourself off to the fact this girl is chasing you OP.
>>
>>18405911
well, she's also well above 200lbs @ 5'5
>>
>>18405946
>Also i hope you aren't jerking yourself off to the fact this girl is chasing you OP.

Not even a little bit. It's actually very sad. Just found out she's a self-proclaimed "liberal crybaby snowflake", so being "alt-right" (before it had a stupid name) will probably help, I'll just amp it up.
>>
>>18405947
I take back everything I said here. You might as well be fucking one of those 6' water balloons.
>>
>>18405962
I bet it's like fucking a beanbag chair
>>
>>18406016
just more sweaty.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.