[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just threw my pocketknife out the window and sat in silence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I just threw my pocketknife out the window and sat in silence for a half hour because I almost started cutting myself.
I've never been this upset before.
I'm 19. I've felt shitty off and on for years but i've never wanted to hurt and punish myself like I did about 30 minutes ago.
What do I do? I feel like i'm losing it.
>>
>>18403396
Punish yourself at the gym - hit the weights hard. Then run 5 miles feed off the pain. If those two don't work take up martial arts and FIGHT MOTHER FUCKER. Spar with people - take a punch - land a punch - there are plenty of positive outlets that alow you to hurt yourself in a controlled environment.
>>
>>18403396
Why are you upset?
>>
Talk to somebody, reach out to family or a trusted friend. Don't treat yourself like garbage and good on you for getting yourself away from what could have hurt you.
>>
>>18403396
Honestly as long as you don't hit any major arteries or open any huge wounds, cutting yourself won't be much of a problem unless you care about the scarring. If you're more concerned about the emotional reasons for wanting to hurt yourself, see a psychiatrist or therapist. I've been on antidepressants for two months and I haven't felt any desire to cut myself.
>>
Go hug your mother
>>
It's time to tell your parents you're depressed and need some help.
You're 19. They'll care.
>>
>>18403396
My man. I about kms recently. U gotta go to a mental health place and see a shrink.

A bunchbof retard autists cant help like they can.
>>
>>18403396
Oh. Btw.

My 19 year old friend shot himself in his recliner.

I want you to picture your dad cleaning up that mess and having to haul that chair out and burn it.

Dont let the demons win anon.

You an hero and that isnt the end of it.

Its opening the fuckibg floodgates to hell and laying the welcome mat to the heart and soul of everyone u fucking know.

Just do like me and pray for a fucking aneurysm every second of the day and try to make your friends and family happy.
>>
Watch this meditation from Eckhart Tolle https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kse5FjJbKVY Give it a try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.