[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ I've been with my fiance for a little more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

hey /adv/
I've been with my fiance for a little more than a year now... we have an online relationship, we visit often as we can and everything, but online, all we do is game, stay on call, etc.

Anyway, about a month ago, she got destroyed by a guy on Overwatch, and he offered to play with her, he carried her from bronze to diamond, and then she felt a need to "repay" him by only gaming with him. Anyway, over the course of the first two weeks, we went from being on call and gaming 24/7 to her leaving me for him every time he wakes up and not coming back until he goes to bed. They play every game together and she ignores me for him many times. I've expressed my upsetness about this pretty much daily, to the tune of being called a "fucking bitch" and "what you dont trust me? After all we've been through". She is very protective of the guy and has stated many times she is addicted to him.

About a week later (memorial day weekend) it kept happening, and we got into a fight, I agreed I wouldn't get jealous anymore because I do trust her. I was hoping things would possibly change, the next day, nothing did, so I got upset again, and we basically split up for the next 3 days, fighting. In that time, she developed feelings for him, and they both love each other (according to her in that time)

She came back to me, but again nothing is changed, and now she is very open in saying she likes him and i can talk to her for like 30 minutes when im about to go to bed or something. She still comes back on call with me when she goes to bed and until she wakes up, but as soon as he starts messaging her she leaves me for him.
>>
>>18403337
cont.

Anyway, I recently started talking to the guy, he had no idea this was going on, I don't hate him for it or anything. I asked him to basically ask her out and she what she says. Pic related, she also said this a bit later, he said this was an obvious definite no, but I have my doubts

"I don't knw... I don't wanna lose you.. atleast maybe as a partner you'd still talk to me.. unlike if we dated.. and shit went wrong lol.. know* .... really though thanks for.. asking.. although im not worth it im .. sorry."

Basically, I'm being cucked, I can't do anything about it, I just want my fiance back, she says she still loves me but it seriously feels like she loves them more. I dont know what to do anymore. I need help, I am on the brink of letting this go on until something changes, or just breaking it off myself. I just don't know what to do... I need help.

I can provide any information if needed if I need to, but I need to talk about this with someone who isn't a friend of mine or hers.
>>
>>18403340
>>18403337
So... you're engaged to a woman you hardly ever see?
>>
>>18403360
how do i explain this.
Im in the military, so until I make a specific rank, she cant move in with me unless we get married. We aren't for the idea of getting married instantly or whatever.
>>
>>18403360
I forgot to add, again we literally stay in call 24/7, at least used to, any time we werent together in person.
>>
>>18403337
Post your discord, its easier to talk that way
>>
>>18403340

>losing someone to a random person who plays Overwatch

Okay. Yeah, this relationship was really going places until this happened, I'm sure.
>>
>>18403377
nice dub dubs, I just made one, I dont really use it but to play with some of my friends on pubg.
imKin#8470

>>18403387
I dont even know what happened though, it was a great relationship up until that point. Now its just gone.
>>
>>18403370
>We aren't for the idea of getting married instantly or whatever.
>I've been with my fiance for a little more than a year now
Which is it? It sounds like you aren't actually engaged.
>>
>>18403398
no we are engaged, but im saying we planned on waiting a year or two or three more before getting married.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.