[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey 4chan I like someone but for many reasons I'd rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: carcassonne-15.jpg (335KB, 1070x712px) Image search: [Google]
carcassonne-15.jpg
335KB, 1070x712px
hey 4chan

I like someone but for many reasons I'd rather not disclose, I can't enter a relationship with this person. My dilemma is, should I tell them I like them even if it won't lead anyway? I think it's always nice to know someone likes you.

Tell me what you think.
>>
>>18402994

>id rather not disclose

then for reasons we'd rather not disclose, we arent going to advise you.
>>
>>18402999
Well, there are many complex reasons, but the most obvious are
>distance
>age difference
>class/status difference
>>
>>18402994
Don't deliberately mislead people. Be honest. We've got enough liars in the world.
>>
>>18403005

your either into each other and want to make it work, or you don't.

are you into her? do you want to make it work? then tell her. if shes into you and wants to make it work she will say so, she will not put up a fight. if you find your self trying to convince her you can make it work, then shes not that into you breh.
>>
>>18403008
I don't know what will be more misleading: telling them how I feel or keeping it to myself.

>>18403010
I have no idea how this person feels about me. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't reciprocate the feelings. And even if, there are too many obstacles to make it work.
>>
>>18403027

k, so if you dont want to make it work, then yeah dont bother.
>>
>>18403030
It's not that I don't want to make it work. It's just that it's not possible to make it work.
>>
>>18403137

sure. then move on.
>>
are you close friends with this person?
>>
>>18403145
We are not a life-long friends, but I like to think that we are quite close.
>>
>>18403154
then just tell that person- oh hey, i guess i kinda like you and i hope it doesn't affect our friendship or anything, i won't try to make a move to you because i respect our friendship but i just wanted to put that out there..
>>
>>18402994
>>18403027
>>18403137
>>18403154

I have a feeling OP wants to bang a family member.
>>
>>18403195
You are wrong.
>>
>>18402994
If it would make things awkward, don't tell them.
Maybe tell them that you used to have feelings for them instead of admitting that you still do.
>>
>>18403005
love doesn't give a shit about any of those things.
>>
>>18403005
>>18403634
unless we're talking about a big age difference like 10 years or something or you're talking about some weird shit.

distance is just something you have to have a plan for. someone needs to move inside of a year.

and class/status difference is common. thing is, class and status, unlike gender, is fluid. I've been at the bottom, now I'm doing better than I'd say at least 70% of my generation, at least. given another year or two I plan to be in the top 5%. I literally only have to get out of this city and back to where I have connections. I had to prove to myself that I was worthy to use them and not feel like that was the only reason I became successful.

literally none of the things you've put as obstacles are that serious in my mind. what I think your real issue is, and I could be way off base, is that it feels like things could get real and it's a bit scary. I could relate to that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.