[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocked a friend from whatsapp. I've had it with him. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chickie zwart-wit.jpg (116KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
chickie zwart-wit.jpg
116KB, 1080x1349px
Blocked a friend from whatsapp. I've had it with him. I cant express myself how i want around him. Im not who i am round him and i fucking had enough off it. All he talks about is school and things i dont realy care about anymore. But mostly school. Im a bit quiet myself but i do talk enough. Thing is i dont know what to talk with him. Know him 4 years now but it feels like we talked about everything that needed to be talked about at this point. He always says he is bussy with school and shit and says he has no time. How the fuck can you be so bussy and never have time. He does not even work. I used to work at McDonald's. I litteraly almost had no time. I worked till 10 or 12 pm. He never wants to go do something fun. We only hang out at night lately at my crib and im bored of his voice. I cant take this shit anymore. Is it better to block him and move on, because to me he became toxic. I blocked him today BTW. Im no Angele myself but i think its better to move the fuck on with my life and i dont think he will be part of it.

Has anyone been trough this. That feeling that you talked just about everything that needed to be talked about with a friend?
>>
I have no idea wtf you're even talking about because you rambled on forever about nothing other than you've talked about everything and he drives you crazy. You haven't given one example.
>>
>>18402892
man, idk what your native language is, but it sure ain't english. Like the previous poster, I didn't really get what seems to be the problem here.
>He always says he is bussy with school and shit and says he has no time.
>How the fuck can you be so bussy and never have time.
>He does not even work.

It's possible to be this busy with school. I don't know what he's doing in his life, but I know people who pursue higher education and are extremely busy either because their major is very demanding, or they are studying two (or more) majors at the same time, ect. As for taking about school, well. If he is ambitious and cares about his education, I guess school is a big part of his life, so he talks about it a lot. It's quite normal.

>That feeling that you talked just about everything that needed to be talked about with a friend?

Sometimes friendships just expire, usually because there closeness and connection gets lost at some point. You can try to salvage it, but both you and your friend should want to deepen the relation.

Dunno man, it seems like you overreacted badly by blocking but it was your choice.
>>
>>18402892
You've grown apart. That's normal.
>>
>>18402945
this, i have lived the same thing. My closest friend, a guy i have carried on my fucking back my whole life, is talking bullcrap 24/7, making same jokes over and fucking over again. im dominant as fuck in friendgroups(not macho but that guy that hugs and loves all friends), i have told that nigger to do shit in life instead of talking about the same fucking shit over and over again, he didnt, 2 years later aka now, i made new friends, and i only talk to him once a week, if i dont enjoy his company you get him out. Trust me, keeping people around you dont enjoy spending time with will make you toxic as fuck and kill you from inside out, i have lived it
>>
>>18402905
I cant express myself around him. Im done talking to him and i have nothing more to say to him. I feel forced to hang out with him. Sometimes i dont see him for a week and i feel better on my own. I feel down when around him and anxious. I used to be outside everyday but since i hang with him im almost never outside besides going to the gym. I feel forced hanging out with him and i dont het things done. All het talk about is school and racism. I dont want to hear those things anymore
>>
>>18402952
OP here yes this is what i mean. Its killing me insider and i dont feel like im the right direction in life.
>>
>>18402955
Have you tried doing other things? Have you told him you don't want to talk about school and racism anymore?
If so, then don't be a pussy by blocking him, tell him look, don't fucking call me or come over anymore if you're going to talk that shit. I'm tired of it.
>>
>>18402968
for your mental health's sake, see him less, and when you do see him, make sure youre in a group of friends, not 1 on 1. The toxicity has ruined me, my personality, my career, my brains
>>
>>18402943
Maby im over reactief but you realy cant be this bussy with school bro i see him at the gym alot for almost 2 hours. Lately he comes only on friday. But you cant be studiying the whole day man. Thats not good for the brain
>>
>>18402976
I ve asked him like a month ago to go to a funfair. Lots of people go there from our age (im 23) i did ask him a bit late because i know hes gonna trow the im bussy part. But i did ask him and he didnt give me a correct response so i let it go.

Also we dont communicate as friend do. Theres alot of confusion between him and I. Thats why i want to move on. This is the reason why i mostly am done with it. There is no real communication. The whole friendship is confusion and im done with it. Its Breaking me down in some way. Ive learned what i needed to know and am ready to move on.
>>
>>18402992

You think you have a healthy brain? Kill yourself.
>>
>>18403783
No i dont i didnt said that fucker
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.