[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are things you can only do when you're young/in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: regrets-dying_mirror2.jpg (43KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
regrets-dying_mirror2.jpg
43KB, 700x368px
What are things you can only do when you're young/in your twenties?

Things that I'll think "God I wish I did that when I was young" about. Or things that I will look back on fondly when I'm older

Oh, girl btw if that makes a difference to the things I can only do when I'm young
>>
You can only have babies until your 30s/40s (your mileage may vary), and you'll have a hell of a time trying to attract men when you're older too. We're biologically programmed to have little to no interest in infertile women.

So unless you're a live life solo kind of person, find a good man to settle down with as fast as you can.
>>
>>18402815
Not really into kids and settling down to be honest.
>>
>>18402806
I would have gotten into selling realestate sooner. Realestate and investment. I'm 35 and moved into it last year. Made 1 million in my first year. Spent 12 years as a shitty engineer on 200k but that's where the money is.

All the other stuff....
I have no regrets. Done everything except free climbing, mountains and wing suits coz I don't wanna die.

Getting my pilots licence was fun.
Spending the night with three 18 yr old red heads was great.

I'm going into space in a couple of years hopefully.

Oh - I wish I took up snowboarding earlier. That's about it.
>>
>>18402806
attract men.

change careers (it's just sad seeing people in their thirties doing an unpaid internship to get their foot in the door at a new career).

do fun things with your parents before they get old

not have health insurance

go on 4chan regularly

etc maybe more
>>
>>18402817
I get that, I feel the same way, called and asked about getting a vasectomy a few weeks ago, they basically went "Dude, you're 25, your future wife is gonna want kids, fuck off".

But yeah, I feel like I'm a live alone and enjoy social contact in controlled bite-sized portions kind of person. Two years with these room mates is a nice preview of having kids. It's a fucking catastrophe.
>>
Let me tell you something sweetie. If thats a crisis youre living, be grateful. Everyone lives crisis', doesnt matter what you did or what you got. The rich will cry about not having friends, the poor cries about not having luxury. I have done much in my life, i had life full fillment when i was 14. Now im 23, i have seen the most beautiful things and the most fucked up things. Anything you can name, i have lived it. What is my crisis? I miss the days i was 16 and gaming with friends... See everyone whines, its not about what you wanted to have, its about loving what you have. Fuck life, fuck being sad, fuck wanting things. Be grtateful with what you have. much love jewgasser <3
>>
Anything physical that you enjoy. Climbing, hiking, skiing, parasailing, water skiing, zip lining, you name it.
Travel if you can afford to. If you decide to get married and have children, you invest about 20 years into that child. It doesn't mean you can't do anything, but your life changes and much of what you do involves them, which is fun as well but different too.
If you start saving money when you're young even a small amount that you never touch it will be so helpful when you're ready to retire.
>>
>>18402823
>Done everything

And what was that 'everything'? What are the peak experiences you had that if you didn't do you would have regretted not doing?

You're going into space in a couple years? Care to elaborate?
>>
>>18402843
>Anything physical that you enjoy. Climbing, hiking, skiing, parasailing, water skiing, zip lining, you name it.

This is only if you don't take care of yourself. Farmers can still do hikes at 90+. If you destroy your body with drugs and repetitive activities as you succumb to arthritis you can't complain about being a shitty immobile half-carcass when you're old.

establish healthy life patterns young!!! so many teens and 20s use their youth as an excuse to destroy themselves and then wonder why they look like roadkill at 45
>>
>>18402834
OP here

> i have seen the most beautiful things and the most fucked up things
Like what? I'm older than you but I want to have experiences like that for myself, while I still can
>>
>>18402850
While this is true, if you have a family, the opportunity to do these things can become limited because it's not all about you. You have a spouse and child(den) to think about when selecting activities. While you can do physical things, they may not always be your first choice.
>>
Take some risks, travel, and most importantly, maintain relationships with your friends. Take vacations with them. Go to lunch. Drink and party a little. Just do what you can with people. I have no regrets, but the one thing I'm seeing that I was warned about is that your friends start to slip away as you hit 30. Whether that's kids, an increased workload, or just simply changing interests, those kinds of carefree times just fade away a bit. They'll still be around, but the time will be limited.

You'll just naturally have more energy in your youth. Take advantage of it, and build experiences. I'm not a settle down kind of person myself, and I only very loosely think kids might be a part of my future, but there's less and less opportunity to still go have fun with life right now. I do what I can, but just be ready for that.

I think there's plenty of time left to settle down as you get older.
>>
>>18402849
Probably the threesome and getting a pilots licence.

Skydiving was zzzz its fun but I was bored. All the training and prep for a minute of free fall.

Scuba diving was ok but I honesty didn't like the feeling of being underwater.

I got into bondage and stuff with a few women but that gets boring fast. Like 3-6 months and I was like meh.

Honestly making as much money as you can is what I really really really regret.

If I had as much cash as I had now I would have been so happy and done even more. I would have got my merc SLS at 25-28. I would have met astronauts and presidents sooner and felt a social attachment.

I've had kids and got married that would have happened either way and having them earlier would have fked me so I'm glad I didn't have them till now.

I wanted to go into space when I was 10 but it's costly. I have 100k sitting waiting for a space flight with whoever gets their service up first.
>>
>>18402890
Oh and by everything I've done everything... extreme things too. They aren't experiences I'd share or boast about but they are just as boring becuase I don't have an addictive personality and I don't get off on that stuff so tried it and never liked them.
>>
>>18402897
Do you have to be smart to get into real estate investment?
>>
>>18402922
you dont have to be smart for anything, and smartness can be achieved easily. find out what youre good in (that the loophole) and keep progressing in that so far until you see the abstract way of applying it into other field, apply in other field, find another loophole, become master at that and gg no re repeat cycle, watch 99% of the population aka fucking retards, call you smart 999 heil hitler
>>
>>18402823
Can you elaborate on making bank in realestate and investment? How'd you make a million? I'm an engineering in my young twenties and I want to put my nice salary to use
>>
>>18402890
>100k
>space flight
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.