[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any dancers around here? Would you advise dancing to loosen up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Any dancers around here? Would you advise dancing to loosen up a bit? Here is my story:

I'm joined up some dancing classes. Naturally, I selected dancing that requires partners to get more in touch with other people, specially women. After two months, feels like barely anything has changed besides grasping dancing a little better. Feels like I'm witnessing a group of buddies that already know each other and I'm just a stranger. I don't have the darnest idea on how to approach them. I guess I am probably approaching the issue in the wrong angle. Yes, the ultimate goal is to get laid, I admit it. But I think I should worry first about approaching them in general. And this thread is for dancers out there who were mostly shut ins all their lives and to ask them if they got more in touch with women in general because of dancing. How did dancing helped you?
>>
>>18402524
Bump, the same thing keeps happening to me in group classes like this. No idea why, especially when socializing is okay in most other situations
>>
>>18402524
You're gonna have to take the initiative and try to talk to them after class or during dances, not a bad idea, to start with the male first either.

Not a dancer, but you can't always wait for people to come to you. And in my case you never can.
>>
File: Two_Hanging_PP_Fruit.jpg (61KB, 428x320px) Image search: [Google]
Two_Hanging_PP_Fruit.jpg
61KB, 428x320px
Dance classes are for people in their 30s. Are you in your 30s?
>>
>>18402524
Bump For advice, is this a good way to meet women?
>>
>>18403685

I am, but I disagree. It really depends on the type of dance. Salon dancing class has 11 year old kids all the way to 40 years old.

Kizomba is kids free, however.

>>18403696

I think it is if you, yourself are already social. Plenty of opportunities to talk to them. If you're not as social as me and can barely come up with topics to talk about then never mind

.>>18403681

>Not a dancer, but you can't always wait for people to come to you. And in my case you never can.
So true. I'm just too used to just talk to guys who I are easy going. I avoid guys who shittalk and always try to create conflict, even on very slow scale, like the plague. And the only IRL women I talk to are girlfriends of my friends or ex-girlfriends of them.
>>
Never danced but I always thought the Lindy Hop was cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0amajXhvw
>>
>>18403705

The two boys in my class dance just like that. With such energy and conviction behind the moves. On the other hand I move so slowly and with a good deal of hesitation. I also joined dancing classes to learn how to dance but I barely pick up the rythim. Feels like I have to previously listened to the music to properly dance.
>>
Going to clubs with the intention to get laid is fucking pathetic
Especially to a cliche like dancing
>>
>>18402524
Walk over to the group or individual and you should try to talk to them. Most people will interact and talk back, or when you're partnered up with someone, try and start a conversation. There is no harm in doing so. And if you get blanked it's not your fault there just being rude.
>>
>>18404350
This, honestly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.