[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in train station in central London >unsure whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>sitting in train station in central London
>unsure whether I should walk outside and observe the Chad and Stacey hedonistic paradise I'll never experience due to my ugliness and shit social skills head on in order to have some sort of catharsis or just go home and sleep
>know that I'll wake up to a sunny morning where people act nice and the girls look more innocent and once again I get deluded in to thinking I can ever have social success

At night women wear much less, the men are much louder and boorish. Why do non Chads or Staceys act as if they have a hope in hell of succeeding in this environment?

I'm viewing people living the good life as I rot in my ugliness. Lifting weights did nothing for my ugly face.
>>
>London

Stay safe, bro.
>>
Post face

Also "chad" and "stacy" don't exist, sorry to redpill you
>>
>>18402519
Just know that your in a better situation than probably 3 billion people, so stop feeling sorry for yourself jackass
>>
Stop being so uptight.
You should not give a shit about what people think about you.
Go ask a girl out and if denies you be like "you ugly anyway." Seriously nothing in thiw world matter
>>
>>18402519
You live in a megacity in a first world country, your life isn't that fucking hard, okay? You could literally get laid tomorrow if you wanted to, I don't care how ugly or awkward you are. Just don't be a fucking coward. Sign up for a dating site and message one hundred girls a day and eventually one will agree to a date, and if it doesn't work out with her then you just rinse and repeat. Eventually you'll find one who finds you non-loathsome enough to have sex with you, and maybe even stick around for a while, and by "eventually" I mean "sooner than you think." Alternately you could just put on a decent shirt and go from bar to bar in the evening and hit on drunk girls until one goes home with you, which will also happen sooner than you think.

I've seen some ugly fucking dudes get laid and they weren't all rock stars or smooth talking motherfuckers either. No sympathy. I'm sorry you don't like how you look but it's just not that hard to find someone and it's even easier to get laid. Your problems are self-created.
>>
>>18402610
This. It takes balls not looks.
Most ugly people have their confidence destroyed by their looks, the ones who have no shame and still have confidence do get laid.
I saw and ugly ass neckbeard make out with a girl at a party once because he had the balls to go there and talk to her.
>>
>>18402552
Sure they do.
>>
>>18402624
Pretty much this.

I've seen loads of ugly dudes with sub-5/10 gfs.

I even see manlets with decent looking girls...sometimes the girl is taller than they are!
>>
>>18402552
They do however only a Stacy would be into a Chad. Normal women see fuckboys or "chads" as repulsive.
>>
>>18402632
>>18402639
They do as shallow abstractions of people, not like a mythical species of mankind rulling the sex world and taking every women from betas
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.