[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your opinion on a 19 year old guuy dating a 16 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

what is your opinion on a 19 year old guuy dating a 16 year old girl? is it wrong? help /adv/
>>
Listen, it's like this

The younger you are, the more age difference matters. If you're under 21 then my rule is this: 2 years difference and no greater.

Think about it, this 16 year old girl is in the middle of high school, thinking about boys and her selfies and who's crushing on who.

This guy, however, (Which isn't you, surely, right OP?) is out of high school, probably working a job and thinking about finances, his future and the career he's pursuing.

For them to be together? That's fucking weird. Plus there's the whole statutory rape thing which is, uh, not good.

Look, once you hit 18, stick to girls who are also 18+, it's not worth it at all. Besides, that 16 year old girl will be a completely different person in under a year, teens change like wind.
>>
>>18402362
Whats the age of consent in your area?
>>
>>18402415
yes, on my post i am talking about myself. I had the same opinion as you before i met her, i thought the youngest i would go was 18, when i met her, i thought she was that age, it wasnt until the day aftes that i asked her her age and really i was shocked, i really like her but the age thing still bugs me a lot.
>>18402465
i live in mexico, here the age of consent is 13, something that i find extremely weird
>>
>>18402362
I did it. Married now 8 years on
>>
Dude would seem a bit immature but it depends on the girl IMO. What's the girl like OP? What are her values, what does she work towards or do in her spare time?
>>
>>18402530
>here the age of consent is 13
That's not exactly true, according to Wikipedia. Apparently, there are no restrictions between 16 to 18, depending on the state. It's a bit vague, but it seems that although it's not exactly illegal to have sex with someone who's between 12 and 15, you can still be prosecuted under specific circumstances.

Look up what the law says for your state.
>>
>>18402362
Perfectly normal. Girls always want older guys.
>>
I knew a couple like that, but the girl was genuinely mature for her age. Five years later, they're still together, and even managed to do LDR for a bit.
>>
Paul Walker was 33 when he started dating jasmine when she was 16 and everyone loved Paul Walker.

Basically it's completely fine with being "older" and dating a 16 year old if youre rich and good looking. Otherwise you'll be demonized by the masses.
>>
>>18402601
i did search for it, thats why i said an exact number, the age of concent is 13 or at least thats what says in wikipedia

>>18402537
how was it with her family?

>>18402584
She is really cute, she has been in pretty rought relationships, and she really likes the way i treat her. she is really into medicine and psicology and she wants to study one of the two options.
she really enjoys reading and comics, she is really into sports.

>>18402652
thats great!
>>18402653
wow, i didnt have idea about that
>>
>>18402362
dude that's awfuly normal. nothing no worry about
>>
>>18402530
it's fine. 3 years is not that big of a deal. if you're on the same maturity level, it's all good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.