[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss age difference between men and women in relationships.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: 1489203478172.webm (3MB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
1489203478172.webm
3MB, 640x346px
Let's discuss age difference between men and women in relationships.

What is too much? be realistic, not a moralfag.

this is assuming the girl and guy both want to be together.
>>
The rule I've heard is your age divided by 2 plus 7 if you're the older one.
Coincidently I'm turning 33 this year and my girl turned 22 so almost
>>
>>18402300
>The rule I've heard is your age divided by 2 plus 7 if you're the older one.
are you talking about the age of the girl or the difference in age?
>>
File: einsteinjpgjpg-4a389e85f92a0547.jpg (172KB, 2048x1338px) Image search: [Google]
einsteinjpgjpg-4a389e85f92a0547.jpg
172KB, 2048x1338px
>>18402308
Not him but its in reference to her age. So he's 33, divided by 2 is 16.5. And 16.5 + 7 = 23.5.
So by this rule he's about a year too old for her, since she's only 22.
>>
>>18402384
I'm 28, divided by two: 14, plus 7 is 21
but my girl just turned 18

does that mean I should sabotage it?
>>
>>18402385
If you're happy i dont see the problem. But considering her age i dont think you're truly on the same stages of your lives and she's probably alot dumber/ less experienced in life... Soo if you dont mind that then its cool.
>>
>>18402385

That's a little wide of an age difference given where you both are in life.

You should be reasonably settled into a career and path in life, she's not even old enough to sit in a bar, and it doesn't even sound like she's started school. Your lives are drastically different. By the time she finishes college and is just looking for her first entry level job, you'll be 32.

I mean, what can you have in common with her friends? Are you going to walk into frat parties with her? College parties? When she has three months off from school and wants to travel, what're you gonna do? Just sit there and follow on Facebook because you only get one month off a year?

I'm 30 and realistically the youngest I'd go is probably 23. Casual sex is a little different, but let's be frank, I don't know when I'm going to ever meet an 18 year old girl in my day-to-day that's gonna wanna fuck. Maybe I'm just not bold enough with it.

I think the half-your-age plus seven rule makes sense.
>>
OP why did you make this thread?

Are you a thot trying to justify dating a daddy?

Or are you a secret pedo?
>>
>>18402385
I would say yes. I think the real problem with age gaps when they're that young is that theres just such a huge gap in where you are mentally, that you'll never be on equal grounds as partners until shes a good bit older.
But I also think that teenage girls are hot as fuck. I want to tell you go for it, but it's probably best that you don't. I think you both would be better off.
>>
>>18402292
Factoid
This is the average in the usa.
1st marriage the man is older by 3 years
2nd marriage +6
3rd marriage +12

I'm 50 and my gf is 26.
>>
File: 1478510360108.jpg (44KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478510360108.jpg
44KB, 960x536px
>>18402406
>I would say yes
>>
>>18402429
What
>>
>>18402434
>sabotage the nice relationship you have because I say so
>>
>>18402300
so, 26 and 22 is more than okay. cool.
>>
>>18402292
>Started seeing a 33 year old grill when I was 22
>Never in my life met someone I got on so well with
>She never wanted a serious relationship because of the age difference, she cut things off after 6 months
>1 Year later and I'm still depressed as fuck, been on dates with several women but can't stop comparing them to her
>>
>>18402461
>She never wanted a serious relationship
this is just degeneracy. if you go with someone with the intention of NOT having anything serious, you are the definition of a degenerate and are just wasting time.
>>
>>18402467

Shut up with the degeneracy bullshit.

Sometimes you give someone a chance and it doesn't work out. She was a smart enough 33 year old to realize that her future with this kid was going nowhere, if maybe it was fun for a while. You never know until you try.
>>
>>18402385
I say stay with it, these young broads need to be with a stern figure. I understand what these other anons are saying. However, when they ride the cock carousel by the time they get off it's to late. Never treat women as your equal their children to be molded don't cave to their pathetic arguments.
>>
>>18402475
>Sometimes you give someone a chance
you just said:
>She never wanted a serious relationship
if you or she knew about this from the start, you shouldn't even have started anything. that's just being delusional and desperate
>>
>>18402467
Thought I could change her mind or that she was playing hard to get. A lot of Spanish women like to be 'pursued' for a while before getting into a relationship.
>>
>>18402479
>when they ride the cock carousel by the time they get off it's to late
exactly.
>>
>>18402385
There is no way in hell that relationship is going to last.
>>
>>18402494
>t. numale virgin who doesn't know shit
>>
>>18402490
Yeah I'm serious. I'm a older anon in my late twenties I see what these women my age are going threw. They need direction not freedom to fuck up their lives.
>>
>>18402486

That wasn't me in the six month thing. However, I was in a similar thing with a chick who was 40 when I was 28. She had a great personality and we had a fantastic time together. The relationship was entertaining. But as you get to know each other, issues arise. I knew that she wouldn't be able to have kids, she knew I had an interest in it, I knew that in a few years she'd probably hit a cliff as it comes to looks, she knew my job would probably eventually uproot us away from her family if we stayed together.

You don't get the benefit of knowing everything about someone you start dating and all of the things that might change how you feel.
>>
>>18402511
>a chick who was 40
>a chick
>40

women are mentally way ahead of dudes when it comes to maturity. never go for a woman who is that much older. it's doomed to fail.
>>
>>18402516
Yup the man has to be older, a women who is older is untouchable despite how hot she is.
>>
According to my Chinese co-worker the perfect age difference is 4 years with the man being older.
But she might have just been saying that cus that's the difference between me and my husband. I'm 28, he'll be 32. We met when I was 18.
>>
When you're a man talking to other men you can be logical. When dealing with women let your animal instinct out. Fuck them like it's your last fuck on this earth. Argue with them like your on the floor of the senate. They respond to control. Understanding or rationalizing their argument they will never understand.
>>
I'm 18f and I'm dating a 25m year old. The relationship is as serious as we can manage. I haven't been faced with a lack of understanding/communication yet that's typical of age gap relationships, so I'd argue it can work. Depends on the individuals.
>>
I'm probably gonna get some shit for this, but I'd put the lower limit around the age where you can have D's without being a freak of nature. Youngest girl I've slept with was 15 (which happens to be the age of consent here), I stay over that for legal reasons, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are some physically mature 13 and 14 year olds out there. I'd put the higher limit somewhere in the high 30's I guess, oldest I've tried was 38 and she was, well...let's just say near her expiration date.

Those are just the ages of fuckable women though. So what age should the dude be? Well, it starts with "you're too young to grow a beard" and ends with "you're too old to get it up", anything between that is fine.

But now you probably think, dude, a 40 year old man fucking a 15 year old girl? That's sick, they're not even on the same mental wave length.

In my experience, finding a woman on my mental wave length is like finding a unicorn. And who said the person you stick your dick in and your best friend and philosophy partner has to be the same person? Hell, I'd strongly recommend keeping those separate.
>>
>>18402292
this bitx doesnt even know how to swim
all unbalanced n shit
>>
if theyre older than 18 and so are you dont worry about it
>>
>>18402467
this is just middle-class moralistic cuckery talking.

don't be so judgemental about others. live and let live, anon.
>>
>>18402742
Cancer
>>
Generally speaking a woman just does not love a man the same way as a man can come to love a woman. That is she gradually becomes the center of his universe and would jump in front of mortal danger for her without even considering the act means the end of him in favor of her continuance.

This is because they just dont need to love a man in that way, due to what is essentially economic forces. Simple supply and demand. Unless a woman is hideous or an obvious crackhead, they can go and get companionship and affection at any time, they can usually be hooked up again in a week if they want to, in fact plenty have a queue system for guys theyre going to work their way through. The only guys that can operate like this are the relatively much smaller proportion of natural chads.
>>
I dated a 18 year old girl for 2 years when I was 23.
Biggest mistake of my life, huge difference in life expectations and maturity.
It ended badly and I ended up getting really hurt.
>>
>>18404081
you wimp.

this has got to be some sort of virginal joke, right?
>>
>>18404085
What do you even mean?
>>
>>18404089
it's quite obvious she was more mature than you senpai, knowhatamean?
>>
>>18404095
How was she more mature than me?
Like someone else said in another thread, she was a horny teenager who wasn't mature enough for a serious relationship.
>>
>>18404102
and you're the one with muh feels. jesus christ, are you some kind of an Amish let loose in the wild or what?
>>
>>18402385
You're tapping 18 year old tail. Tap as long and as much as you can while you can. That will not last forever.
>>
>>18404081
>It ended badly and I ended up getting really hurt.
literally how thoug? at least post details so we know.
>>
>>18404291
cause the guy's actually just aching for some BBC, that's all.

cuck
>>
>>18402516
>women are mentally way ahead of dudes when it comes to maturity
bullshit. women stop maturing mentally when they're 16. they're basically overgrown children
>>
>>18402292
If either is underage it's too much. Otherwise whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>18402742
>it starts with "you're too young to grow a beard"
there's a lot of people over 40 who cannot grow a beard
>>
>>18404291
I was going through a rough time because of depression and ended up neglecting her and she broke up with me because of it.

She actually once said she's a princess and the love of her life needs to be prince charming 24/7.
Basically, she thinks a relationship should be an endless honeymoon.
>>
>>18402516
>women are mentally way ahead of dudes when it comes to maturity.

I've dated women ten years older than me and ten years younger than me, this statement is bullshit.
>>
>>18402486
You're a fucking idiot to think a woman wouldn't say just about anything to get a reaction. All you do is prove you're a "desperate loser" who -needs- another person to complete them and can't exist on your own.
(So what if we're made to coexist as humans; you better be a fucking tree or you're desperate)
>Kek this guy has emotions what a weak faggot he probably loved his mother too
>>
Married someone 24 years older than me. The problem was I was 18 when I got married and eventually I grew up and realized that I had completely changed my world view and was no longer compatible at all.

As long as both people are old enough to know who they are and who they want to be, I don't think age difference matters. But when you're still young, it can get ya eventually.
>>
>>18402292
If its legal age then its a maturity thing and a maturity thing alone.

It isnt likely that a 40 and a 20 year old are going to see eye to eye on things so thats a bit suspicious. But if it works and both are benefiting then there is no logical reason in the world why they shouldnt be together.
>>
I had two relationships with an age gap, both were good and bad.

When I was 25, I dated an 18 year old girl that I meet at community college. Latina, had being through a hard childhood so she was more mature mentally than most 18 year olds. We were friends for a couple of months before we got together. She was a blast to be with. Open to any type of conversation, down to do anything at any time of the day. When my age was brought up around her friends she was fine with it, her parents had the same age gap. We lasted for about a year. She broke it off because she wanted to get married, I wanted to wait.. We remained as friends.

My last relationship, I just ended it like last week, was with a 24 year old. Im 33 now. We lasted for more than a year. Polish girl, cool chick I meet at work. She asked me on a date and I accepted, I usually befriend the girls to see if we might click, so this was different. Anyways, I fell for her because she reminded me of the good things about my prior relationships. Classy girl, rocker/scene look, down to mostly anything. Bad things thou was that she was the jealous type, and she wanted to be spoiled, wanted me to buy her expensive items. Communication sucked sometimes too, I have a higher education so things went over her head. Things were ok for about a year, then she was distancing herself, and was bitchy. She was bitchy at other ppl before but now it was towards me. She started txting ppl late at night, we lived together so I noticed the phone glow in the middle of the night. I found her talking a lot to another coworker her age. They were just hanging out a lot at work, so I broke off the relationship. We agreed that the relationship was dead, and I told her she needed to move out. We work together so I didnt ask her about the other guy.

So based on my experience some work great and some dont, communication is key, my 18 yr ex talked to me about everything, and the last one ex didnt. She was private.
>>
>>18402300

woah, slow down there John Cusack. Life isn't a romantic comedy, and Kevin Smith doesn't give us divine law handed down from the clouds of an American Pie movie

Your statement is a meme, and has no real validity.

Much like

>waiting three days to call
>bros before hoes
>anything from Mtv's Girl Code
>anything from Mtv's Guy Code
>anything from Jersey Shore
>>
>>18405760

People use this argument as if people just stop maturing past a certain age. By your logic people shouldn't get married before a certain age, and then they would never divorce, but people change, they want different things, they realize new things along the way.

So your argument about being too young is invalid because you wanted it at that time, now you're older and don't.
>>
Never date anyone not exactly your age. "If the numbers don't match, don't get attached."

And that's in the Bible.

I hear the Quaran allows child brides though. Mohammed himself fucked a six year old, praise Allah. If that's more your speed, move to London.
>>
I'm 33 and my current number one is 25 this summer. She strongly believes that 22 should be my lower limit, but kind of thinks even she is borderline too young for me. I'm on the fence, mostly due to the fact that certain very young women are much more mature than certain other.
>in other words, people are different
I got a female friend (who I fucked once,) who asked me not long before I met current gf, if she could set me up with a co-worker of hers who's 20, but apparently is much closer to +25 mentally, so she at least knows what she's talking about. (Also, my friend has some very strong opinions in line with feminism, equality, etc, so she's seeing beyond that in terms of potential advantages taken due to age gap.)

I'm surprised people itt aren't more polarized. I tend to see that people disagree 50/50 when it comes to early 30s guys dating/fucking early 20s girls. That being said, I think there's a difference between dating and just fucking. I think dating someone younger that 24 is starting to look unrealistic, namely because reasons already mentioned itt, but also due to a certain amount of expected dom/sub dynamic that may or may not naturally arise - which should only ever be consensual. (I happen to gravitate more towards a partnership mentality.) Just fucking a 20-21yo shouldn't really be that problematic. Her brain is developed enough for her to be able to make a grown-ass decision, unless you think sex is a major deal - it can be, but it's mostly just harmless fun. 16 is legal in my country btw
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.