[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I might just be in a weird headspace, but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1473051716730.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473051716730.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Hey /adv/. I might just be in a weird headspace, but I've started to realize I don't know how ready I or we are for long-term commitment... We're both 25 and been together for 2 years. Couple reasons:

1. I feel very sexually closed up since I grew up here (thx guys) and have some random weird kinks I've been trying to work up the courage to talk to her about. I don't know why, but I'm very shy about sex. This is... annoying, since I'm a fairly horny guy and I feel pretty frustrated in that regard. It's mostly a me problem, but she's put by some of my weeb tendencies and I just don't know where to start or how to tackle it since I got half this shit from hentai. (mind you if she starts getting all "gross, you find THIS hot? [does it]" then it's best-case scenario but I digress)

2. We don't fight a lot, but when we do, it's every few months when her anxiety flares up. She has a short, angry meltdown and I have to talk her off a ledge for our relationship, after which she often feels bad and realizes it was a bit much. As much as I love her, it's very grating and stressful, especially if there's anything unresolved and we have to leave it for a day. I've told her I probably can't be in the relationship for the rest of my life but I don't know what that line even is of "too much" of the fighting. I don't blame her for all of it or anything, but they get heated if she's really ticked. She's never hit me or anything, but once she kicked a chair once.

3. She's talking about children a lot offhand, and... I don't know how I feel about it. I'm sure I'd like having them in some regard, but I don't think I'll be ready to even propose let alone get married within the next 2 years... I have this gut feeling I'd be a happier adult without kids, but I have no idea. I hate restraints on my life, I'm freewheeling to a fault.

Have you guys ever pondered or felt these in your life? What conclusions did you come to?
>>
These seem like good questions to ask, maybe something that needs to be answered by a mature/successful male role model though (which I am not). Not qualified to answer but I will at least help out by bumping this thread.
>>
>>18402275
Too long, didn't read, 90% chance you get cucked. That's all the advice I got for you
>>
>>18402346
thanks bro changed my life

NOT! OHHH

>>18402339
Thanks. I just feel like I need perspective on this, it's a lot of... Big picture stuff that I'm not used to dealing with.
>>
File: 1496730862977.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496730862977.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Bump.
>>
>>18402275
1. If you are thinking of bailing anyway then bring up the sex stuff. Good scenario she is into it and you are way more into her, bad scenario you leave anyway and she is disgusted and doesn't feel abandoned.

2. Just know that her temper won't change.

3. Can't answer this one, but people with different ideas about kids basically can't get married.
>>
>>18402773
I'd rather work it out than bail, but... Maybe you're right. Thank you.
>>
Bumping for any other perspectives or thoughts.
>>
One last bump.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.