[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf moving to a new apt for school >won't tell me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 8smo1_1280.jpg (377KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
8smo1_1280.jpg
377KB, 1280x1707px
>gf moving to a new apt for school
>won't tell me if one or more of her roommates might be a guy

wat do

I'm always bothered by the notion I might be "insecure" just for asking, but I'm bothered even more by feeling like a potential cuck waiting to happen

>inb4 she's fucking everyone

It would be nice if you didn't take this opportunity to try to troll and instead actually gave me sound advice, but oh well
>>
>>18402183
If you don't trust your girlfriend, break up with her.
>>
>>18402187
How do I ask her though? I don't wanna distrust her but at the same time I find it worrying she won't say anything about it... does it have to be this one-sided? Why can't she trust me to tell me? Is it really that common sense?
>>
>>18402193
maybe she simply doesn't know yet.
>>
>>18402183
Eh I live in a mixed guys and girls apartment. a couple and few guys, and in my case, the girl cheated on her bf with the mathematician pianist dude in the room next to them. The bf didn't believe our warning until it's too late. A lot of dramas.
>>
>>18402193
You just ask her and stop being insecure about seeming insecure. It's not a matter of her trusting you to tell you, she's probably just worried you're gonna freak out if it is a guy, but I mean why bitch about that when you also don't trust her?

Besides, just because one of her roommates has a dick doesn't mean she's gonna jump on it. If that's the kind of person you think she is, break up with her.
>>
>>18402208
see
>>18402203
>>
>>18402203
>mathematician pianist dude
Can you honestly blame her?
>>
>>18402203
> The bf didn't believe our warning until it's too late.

Because he was too trusting. That's the whole problem. Just because you're in a relationship with someone doesn't mean nothing bad can happen, especially when there are shitty excuses waiting to get popped out like >>18402214
>>
>>18402214

Yes. Yes I fucking can, lol. This isn't TV. This idiotic brand of chauvinism where it's okay for a girl to enter a guy's heart just to ditch him for the next option and not be called out on it is the sort of childish lifestyle you see in teen pop drama like Scott Pilgrim.

Some of us want actual stability and commitment in our lives and are working our asses off to guarantee it for someone else we think might wanna do the same for us.
>>
>>18402214
It was so fucking obvious what was going on the whole time he was "teaching" her piano, all of us knew. Except for the bf, who shares the room with her.

Also the bf is also an artist. This girl has a type.
>>
>>18402212
Doesn't change the validity of my statement. If we're going with anecdote vs anecdote, then I've been living with a guy for a roommate for months and no dick jumping. I've also been in a long-distance relationship for over 5 years now, still no dick jumping.
>>
She's fucking everyone.
>>
>>18402208

Just asked her now, thanks. She said it was girls only thank fuck
>>
>>18402220
>5 years

I sincerely hope for both your sake you saw him IRL and aren't catfishing him online. Shit was horrible for me. It took 5 years for me to end it too when I actually went to see her
>>
>>18402224
There, see how easy that was?
>>
>>18402224
>>
>>18402224
Good. Now that there's a bandaid solution, you can start working on the underlying issue of you not trusting your girlfriend.
>>
>>18402224
>gets his guard down because it is a girl
I made that mistake too, turns out i was being cheated on right behind my back cause i thought i could trust her since her friend was a girl.
You are living in 2017 OP, girl on girl is not uncommon.
>>
>>18402232
Yeah, we spent the first part of the relationship at the same high school.
>>
>>18402237
how do we fix that
>>18402238
what makes you think I wouldn't mind that
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18402224
And u believe her?
Lol she's probably getting dat fertile cumming by some Chad thundercock.
>>
>>18402239
Good, at least he has a reference. In my case I was in another country and it was sad as fuck. She pretended she never knew me when I met her and just bumped my shoulder and walked away. I can't handle long distance because of that.
>>
>>18402224
OP why cant you live with her?
>>
>>18402246
I live near work she doesn't

We used to live together
>>
>>18402224
>>
>>18402240
Not sure. I guess therapy, looking into your childhood and past in general to figure out why you aren't comfortable placing trust in people, or at least romantic partners
>>
>>18402252
Oh I already had that figured out, my entire childhood and early life was full of people taking advantage of me and abandoning me, as a guy I have the perfect face for it.

The question is, wat do.
>>
man guys are cucks these days
>>
>>18402224
trips never lie
>>
>>18402241
wtf is this screenshot?
>>
>>18402241
jesus fuck why the hell was he even talking with her anymore, you man up by recognizing there are 7 billion other human beings out there and reduce her to a dust speck he can flick off, people seriously need to learn how to hate and forget automatically and not have to ask for help from someone dangling them around
>>
File: donald-trump-thumbs-up[1].jpg (106KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-thumbs-up[1].jpg
106KB, 1180x842px
>>18402224
>>
>>18402255
When you start to feel worried and doubtful of your partner, it helps to be honest with yourself and recognize that you're having those feelings and thoughts. Trying to deny that you're getting worried about her cheating doesn't fix anything.

After you realize you're feeling that way, try and think about why you're feeling that way. Not just the "she might have a male roommate" part, but also the underlying stuff of "I'm worried she'll take advantage of me like so many other people have."

After that, look at her behaviors. Has she ever actually said or done something to break your trust? Does she have a good track record of being trustworthy? How do you think she feels about you? Do you think she takes the relationship seriously? Basically, do your worries actually have merit to them, or is this past pain coming out and creating irrational thoughts?
>>
>>18402270
I did take therapy before and learned the art of mindful thinking, correct. Observing ideas and emotions and watching them come and go without taking to heart too badly how they feel is something I'm well-versed in.

You could say the issue why I started this thread is more concerning handling new situations I'm not too knowledgeable with. I've dealt with previous gfs and crushes that just tried to cash in for too long on my worth without actually wanting to return actual feelings for me. I was just really bad with my priorities and how I read people.

My current gf has a good track record but recently we've been arguing and fighting more and more about things and sometimes I feel she wants me out of her life, while other times I feel she cherishes me a lot. I guess I'm actually dating a psycho.
>>
>>18402326
>recently we've been arguing and fighting more and more about things
Frequency of fighting isn't an automatic red flag. What's more important is how you fight and making sure you stay empathetic and respectful. If you are concerned about her not being happy in the relationship, talk to her about it. If you are concerned with her about anything, talk to her about it. Honest, open communication is probably the most important thing to making relationships last longer and stronger. But even if you don't talk to her about her satisfaction with the relationship, if she hasn't broken up with you, she most likely doesn't want you out of her life. Otherwise why would she keep you in it? Even if she may not be happy with how everything is right now (purely hypothetical and I doubt this is the case), the fact that she's still around says that she's willing to work on the relationship's issues. It's important to tackle shit together rather than trying to do it on your own. You're a team now!
>>
>>18402265
So apparently some anon's waifu lost her virginity to some Chad while having ldr with him. She told cuck anon how she was fertile when Chad cummed inside her. And the cuck anon was like: help adv, wat should I do. The whole thing was like an episode of ntr hentai.

Thus fertile Cumming became an cautionary tale about letting ur bitch out of ur sight.
>>
>>18402383
Man I should've screen cap the whole thing, it only happened like yesterday too.
>>
>>18402383
>>18402392
There's a few threads like this every day. /adv/ is obsessed with NTR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUcnpwNDLs
>>
>>18402383
I dunno what's the point in even trying to find a gf when it will just go down like this anyways.
>>
>>18402183
>>>18402383
>>>18402392
>There's a few threads like this every day. /adv/ is obsessed with ntr

The ultimate fear. People are attracted to their own nightmares
>>
>>18402335
Thank you
>>
>>18402183
Ask her OP. You need to, if you don't you are going to give the though of "My boyfriend doesn't care about me anymore, I guess I shouldn't either" Ask her. Do not hesitate.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.