[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am losing connection to my childhood and it makes me scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 010915_1159_4.jpg (60KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
010915_1159_4.jpg
60KB, 780x585px
I am losing connection to my childhood and it makes me scared
20 yo male
What do
>>
What do you mean by "losing connection to your childhood"?
>>
>>18402089
I don't feel like a person I was in childhood, something changes, subtle but noticeable change
Also memories slowly fade
I cannot believe it has been 10 years already since 2007
>>
>>18402087
Life's like a boat cast off at sea.

You could either enjoy the ride for what it is or look back and miss what you can't have.
>>
>>18402127
But it was legit better, can't deny
>>
What, nobody misses childhood?
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I never sexed
>>
>>18402095
What were you like as a child that you miss or think was better? How do you think you changed, and why do you think that happened?
>>
>>18402189
>What were you like as a child that you miss or think was better?
I looked good and didn't do shit for it, now it is the other way. But this is on the surface.
Relationships suck now, nobody trust anyone, whatever the fuck.
>How do you think you changed, and why do you think that happened?
Kind of hard to explain... It is as if like there was SOMETHING in form of an inner feeling in childhood, because of which everything in the world made sense. And then this feeling was gone and only then did I realise that it was there before.
Why it happened? I don't fucking know, maybe because life crushed me with not caring and only surface-friendly attitude. Everyone deals with it as adult, but not as a child.
Life in childhood seemed more aligned with nature.
Now it feels fake and unnatural.
>>
>>18402202
>I looked good and didn't do shit for it, now it is the other way.
Yeah you got me with that one.

>Relationships suck now
They didn't suck before? Why not?

>Maybe because life crushed me with not caring and only surface-friendly attitude
Maybe there are people who go beyond the surface-friendly attitude but you're too busy letting yourself be crushed by life to see beneath their surface.

What about yourself and who you were as a person do you wish you could get back from childhood?
>>
File: 1489469952682.jpg (91KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489469952682.jpg
91KB, 604x597px
>>18402087
Let it go, let it go...
>>
27 here

the fun is just beginning lad

chin up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.