[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1 to 10 how lame is it to have your parents drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Parents.jpg (55KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
Parents.jpg
55KB, 480x473px
On a scale of 1 to 10 how lame is it to have your parents drive you to a date? I can't drive.
>>
for the love of god please dont
bike. bus. walk. or cancel the date.
>>
>>18401884
I would be into that.
Make it a double date xD
>>
>>18401884
If your 15 then it's totally cool. 18+ and your totally a loser
>>
Would it be better to take an uber and meet her there?
>>
Is it really your only option? Seriously take the bus or something
>>
>>18401884
Take your age and subtract ten.
>>
>>18401959
that actually makes a good amount of sense
>>
>>18401884
Depends on the age, m8. Like in high school? Sure, that's cool, I mean you live at home obviously.

As an adult? lol...
>>
Get an uber, Lyft or taxi.
>>

>>18401919
yes.

also, get a car mate. I've got two you can't get one? this isn't cash for clunkers era where you can't find cheap used cars anywhere anymore. I just saw a decent 2006 mustang you could get for 5k probably with some negotiation.
>>
If she judges about that sort of thing, she's not worth it.

...Assuming you're <18. Otherwise get an uber, dude.
>>
>>18402172
>2005 Mustang
>5k
>probably has 150k+ on ODO and full of problems

Honestly OP it depends on a few things. If you live in a city with good public transportation, not having a car is justifiable and easily understood. If you have other things going for you like confidence or social status girls will not care as much. On the surface having a car signals self sufficiency and the ability to have your shit together so it is a plus, but this can be said for many other attributes/assets. If you think that you need to have a car to date girls you risk constantly shifting the goalpost further away and justifying not taking action and talking to young women. First it's the car, then it's "I'm not rich enough" then it's "I need to work out" etc. Don't do all these things hoping it'll get girls, be honest and realistic about your expectations then pursue girls casually as you want to. It sounds like mental masturbation but it's true. You don't "need" a car to get A girlfriend. It might make it harder but I have known dudes who have no car or live at home in their mid 20's etc. and girls are into them because they seem cool and confident.
>>
10. its fucking weird unless you're in high school
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.