[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stumbled upon a sociopath/psychopath who is now stalking me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

/adv I fucked up. To make a long story short, I made friends with a socio/psychopath - I know the type. This person got me talking and I had my guard down. I revealed too much information about my life.

This person has a criminal record, including sexual abuse (admitted it to me). and continues to be friends with shady people.

The other day he brought one of these shady people to work and that guy knew too much about me. My name, my interests, my hobby. They are talking about me.

I believe this person is planning on setting me up to get robbed.

The problem is they are a coworker in a small team. I interact w this person almost every day. The guy is homeless now and desperate for money - I feel like he is considering me a target for some kind of scam to rob me.

How do I navigate this mine field?
>>
get a weapon and be aware of your surroundings

if female then maybe you should get a man
>>
>>18401671
rip
>>
>>18401680
Im a man and very capable to defend myself. I am usually very aware - like I said I just slipped up and talked too much.

Im trying to navigate a minefield - Im not shaking in fear.

Thanks anyways

Im asking for the best way to shake a psychopath off my trail
>>
You ignore him, I think everything he will do to get your attention is just so you anchor to him. Narcissists hate being ignored, but sociopaths I'm not so sure I think they will just cut their losses and go somewhere else fundamentally speaking. Is this guy full of himself?

Like others said just be aware, but it's good you're not letting him get anxiety about him. That's another way of attachment and control.

If you're sure of him, just keep things civil and protected, and don't let him shake you down with requests or get you paranoid. Avoid him and get him bored of you. That's the best I can do to help you.

But, more info would be nice... To possibly help develop a strategy.
>>
>>18401671
why the fuck are you asking us idiot. call the police or inform a couple people so if he does rob you the coppers have more than enough probable cause to arrest his ass.
>>
Lol nigga u gona get raped.
Get pepper spray and tazer, also try to be in a crowded place when ur alone.
>>
>>18401671
I'm gonna protect you
what's your address? contact number?
>>
Get a gun, no joke. If they run up on you just blast.
>>
>>18401832
If OP kills someone that did not have a gun with a gun he is fucked, does not matter if it is self defense.
>>
>>18402134
is that the new law?
>>
>>18402135
In America you have to use a reasonable amount of force to defend from an attacker. Shooting an unarmed man is not seen as reasonable. Outside of shooting a home intruder or Arsonist it is hard to get away with shooting someone in self defense.
>>
>>18401690
get a gun, talk about your gun, talk about your groupings at the range, talk about how much you love cleaning your gun, talk about how you just bought a big shotgun, talk about the crazy new home defense round you got thats supposed yo punch a hole through a persons chest.

>>18402134
wrong. well, depends on the state.
>>
>>18401730
Good advise, this is what I need, and its the strat I've already started on.

Im not calling the police>>18401814
So far he has dont nothing threatening, like I said I know the sociopath type unfortunately I realized it a bit too late. I wont do bitch ass things like alert police or others. I just need to stay out of his webs and keep him out of my way.

As you all can tell I have spider senses, but I have so many things going on that I need some council.

Thanx all
>>
>>18401817
hahaha NO

Nice try at raping me bub
>>
>>18401730
Had the same exact fucking thing happen to me.

Except it was my neighbor....Yeah.

Just starting ignoring him (never answer his calls/texts, never spoke to him, etc.) and eventually he fucked off and found some new prey.

Did actually lowkey threatened to rob me because I started ignoring him--can you fucking believe that shit?

If I was living that kind of low bottom life I woulda fucked him up but I'm a good White person so fuck that gay shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.