[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get bored talking to girls. I've only ever pursued someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1465864199018.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1465864199018.gif
1MB, 280x210px
I get bored talking to girls.

I've only ever pursued someone who showed explicit interest in me so maybe that's the problem.
I'm not chasing so theres no excitement.
Nothing they say is interesting so I have force disingenuous fascination.

Not all grils are this vapid and boring, r-right!?
Women with interesting lives really exist?
A-am I gay?
>>
They absolutely exist. Find a girl who shares common interests with you. Talking to strangers (male or female) who have nothing in common with you will always end in excruciatingly inane small talk
>>
You probably come off the same way mate
>>
>>18401646
But my only hobby, if it can be called a hobby, is weightlifting and exercise.
Most women into that are among the most self-centered and vapid.
>>
>>18401670
That may be true but as I said, they're up for anything.
I get so bored, I start fucking around and pushing the limits of what I can say but that doesnt change their interest.
>>
Well yeah. It's rare to have a real connection with someone. If you are going to pre-select on showing active interest instead of having things in common that only lowers the odds.

Having said that, if your sole hobby is working on your body how exactly are you interesting? You need to bank on something that has intellectual potential like a reading circle, debate club, certain kind of lectures, if you want the best chance at finding someone you connect with on an intellectual level. But then you need to be able to pull your weight yourself. Sure there exist plenty of people who are quite intelligent, great conversationalists and so on but live mundane lives on the outlook, but you need much more luck to randomly meet someone like that still.
>>
>>18401672
>>18401672
So you're just as vapid and boring. Fantastic stuff op. Today is the day you learn about subliminal projection and you can finally grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18401639
Watch American Psycho. The only interesting stuff about you is in your head.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.