[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl, get to know each other >she says she likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4809.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4809.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>meet girl, get to know each other
>she says she likes me, but not interested in a relationship
>okay with that
>we are fwb
>she starts being distant, vague about her feelings
>obviously likes me but is suppressing them becuase she doesn't want relationship
>whatever, i'll just let her deal with it her way
>time moves on
>i start feeling feels
>mention to her that i do feel jealous sometimes thinking of her with other guys
>she starts being a little distant, treating me like i'm a creep
>finally explain to her what i meant, and that i really didn't mean to go overboard clingy
>she says she understands, but doesn't want me to act like a boyfriend, and that jealousy is unattractive and that's why she was acting that way
>tell her it's cool, i'll calm down with it
>she says she still likes me and wants to keep what we had

Is she just being nice at this point? Or should i just continue like it never happened? I've already made myself "creepy" in her eyes, even just for a couple days, but can it be salvaged?
>>
Welcome to the wonderful world of FwB, enjoy your stay.

>she says she still likes me and wants to keep what we had

So you don't actually have any problem?
>>
>>18401321
Don't sweat it just don't do it again, and go find a couple more girls to play with.
>>
I would recommend you to leave her. She will ruin you. If you stay like that you'll get more and more attached to her, but the problem is, she won't. Even if you end up in a relationship you'll always be dependent on her and she won't be dependent on you as much. I would say If you want to just fuck her, go on, but it will cost you much pain later.. So you choose.
>>
Just chase other tail and don't be a sitting duck to her. I'm in a similar situation and the only thing you can do is leave her as an option and not a priority in your fuck list. When she's ready for a relationship or to cut you out completly, she will let you know.
>>
>>18401459
That sound s like something i would say to someone if i was just going to slowly phase them out of my life.
>>
>fwb
>feels

Kek rookie
>>
>>18402630
Not really, it's just what happens.
>>
>>18401321
Walk away. Your needs have changed and she isn't willing to budge so your own sense of wellbeing is now on the line. At the end of the day, you have to look out for yourself. I would suggest NC. Maybe she'll realize she wants you and give a relationship a try. Maybe she won't. Either way you need to move on with your own life and not get any further down the rabbit hole with this girl since it will just increase the hurt.
>>
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>18402630
>>18402722
Just proves how fucking retarded fwb is. It simply doesnt work.
>>
>>18403570
ironic.
>>
>>18403670
No fwb is supposed to be strictly sex. They're not even supoosed to be your friend really. Both parties need to understand that there isn't anything beyond sex,if feelings start coming up,then gtfo because it's only downhill from there
>>
>>18401321
this is what happens when you settle for casual sex believing the other party will catch the same feels one day and they don't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.