[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no reason for me to be on this earth. Humanity is capable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: aristotle-17.jpg (58KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle-17.jpg
58KB, 750x625px
There is no reason for me to be on this earth. Humanity is capable of great things, people have invented computers, cars and have sent people to the moon and back. And what do I do? I do manual labour anyone can do while being a burden to absolutely everyone and everything. I am a burden to my family because I dont make enough money to live on my own and the only thing I return is worries.
I am a burden to this earth by polluting the environment with my existence while giving it absolutely nothing in return. I will never make a difference because I can't even sit down for 10 minutes and learn. I have the attention span if a 3 year old and will never be able to do anything that will make a difference to anyone or anything. The world would be better without me and I would be better off when i'm dead. All I feel is sadness. I use anti depressants but all they do is giving me fake hapiness. It is not real and I notice it. I'd rather be dead and feel nothing. Maybe some plants can grow from my remains and then I have achieve at least someting.

The only reason I still live is because I know my mother wouldn't be able to handle my suicide. I wanted to crash my motorcycle iinto a tree and started accelerating but just before I would hit the tree I saw my mother crying in my mind. I couldn't put her through that pain and I could evade the tree and swerve back to the road just in time. I have no idea where I am going with this story, which is a good representation of my life.

Attached is a picture of Aristotle, he made a difference.
>>
>>18401205
Stop trying to live for others. Live for yourself.
>>
>>18401205
I am sorry to hear about your situation anon.

I can clearly understand your feeling of despair, and your desire to end your life. The worst of all I can unsrestand not wanting to kill yourself because that would dispappoint or even crush the only people who ever cared about you. I can understand that the most.

Truth is, I am not sure where I am going with this post either.
>>
>>18401205
Your life isn't your property. You did not will yourself into existence. Your existence is a derivative of a process that has been on a road from simple to complex over the course of billions upon billions of years.

You are one of the apex predators of this planet. Your brain is the most sophisticated piece of organic matter in the known universe.

Life is a job. Your only responsibility is to follow your instincts and intuition. Your heart already knows the path. Listen to it. Your depression is a necessary evil, it is goading you towards the truths that you're failing to acknowledge.

Aristotle occurred thousands of years ago. Aristotle had none of the resources that you have. You are more educated than Aristotle was by the sheer force of public education. The only thing standing between you and greatness is will.

Patience is a virtue.
>"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician in you heals it's sick self. Therefore, trust the physician, and drink his potion in silence and tranquility." - Khalil Gibran
>>
I just wanna say that you do not want to attempt suicide by crash. It is very, heh, hit or miss.

My local bar, there is a severely brain damaged man who sings (poorly). He tried to kill himself by crashing his car, and now he's incapable of finishing the job while being twice as difficult on his family. You think you're a burden now? Imagine all that wasted potential. I heard he was a musician.

My advice: try to get on adderall or something, that will help with the focus (and usually helps your mood). Start exercising, having a physical hobby is exhilarating for the spirit. Watch your diet if you don't already; the food you eat has a huge impact on your daily life.
>>
>>18401205
What kind of labor do you do? Can you walk past a building or a road and say "I helped build that"? Can you see a product in a store and say "I helped get it there?" They may sound like trivial things but they really can be a source of pride and self-worth.
>>
>>18401205
Look up Mahayana Buddhism, their ideas about emptiness of the self should help you out
>>
>>18401436

I care for livestock at a farm. Feeding, cleaning out the stables, maintaining the meadows etc.
It sucks but I try to care for the animals to keep them happy, that is the only thing I like about it.
I don't really talk much to coworkers, I just shut up and work hard that is my only pride.
But sadly I won't be able to do this job for long anymore because my back starts to get worse and I make nowhere near enough to live on my own.
>>
You didn't choose to exist. All you can do is have a good time now that you're here
>>
File: 1490855204737.png (72KB, 449x311px) Image search: [Google]
1490855204737.png
72KB, 449x311px
>>18401205
If you aren't making enough money, then take advantage of your cheap living expenses, save up some money, and go to school and get a real job. Apply for every scholarship and grant you can find, and go somewhere cheap, and preferably near your parent's house so you can continue to live there to keep expenses down. Not only will you come out of this with a better job and the ability to fend for yourself, but in doing so you will be increasing your self esteem and in general improving your life. In case you believe it's too late for you to get a real job, consider this: my father got his B.S. in mechanical engineering at the age of 33. He was the first member of his family to do so. Before he got it, he was working construction and as a school bus driver. Now he's an engineering manager with a six figure salary and a family that loves him. Make it happen, OP, don't just wallow in self pity.
>>
here, read what the ancients had to say on the subject since you admire Aristotle:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141108100546/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id53.html

https://www.counter-currents.com/2013/05/the-right-to-ones-own-life-in-east-andwest/
>>
>>18401205
Forget all your irrational insecurities behind and try and make more money, is that so hard? The rest of your post is just retarded.

.000000001% of people are as influential as Aristotle it's not really a fair comparison. Honestly who gives a shit about the world, it's a cruel place full of selfish posers. I'm not saying that it's all bad, but all this "make a difference" bullshit is usually just vanity-fueled, or in your case insecurity-fueled. Forget the world, for right now at least try and save yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.