[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys So when I was in HS there was this girl that I kinda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496588828772.jpg (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496588828772.jpg
51KB, 320x240px
Hey guys
So when I was in HS there was this girl that I kinda liked, she is really cute and different from the other girls. She went out with two of my friends during HS. Last year she told me that she loved me from the beginning, and never had a chance to confess. Now she has a boyfriend that is not that good with her, and she asked me if I could go with her tomorrow at some library where she could pick up something that she needs to study, and go after that to her place. My questions are : Should I go with her ? If I do, how do I avoid the awkward silences during conversation and awkward situation when I'll be at her place ? Should I give her the fuck that she dreamt about since hs ?
>>
>>18401077
>she loved me from the beginning
She lied to you OP. If she did she wouldn't have fucked through your circle of friends first or have a boyfriend now.
>>
>>18401087
No, it's a bit more complex, she tried really hard to tell me, but I was too blind to see that, even my friends noticed her love for me. Something totally different that she experienced with other guys
>>
>>18401095
That she didn't experienced*
>>
>>18401077
Go and have a serious conversation about her feelings with her current bf and why she asked you to come over today and where you stand. Based on all of that, you can then decide if she's interested in dating you or not and if you want to date her or not. Don't be planning on some romantic fuck session that probably won't happen. She needs to end it with her current bf before you two start anything. Take it slow and use the head on your shoulders before you use the one in your pants.
>>
>>18401106
Yeah right I might have sounded a bit like a dick
I have to tell that we went for some ramen just the two of us 2 month ago, nothing happened because I didnt have the courage to do anything, she told me afterward that I could have kissed her because she was waiting for this for a long time, and she is avoiding the subject of her bf every time, + she has to break up with him because she'll be far away from him next year (we go in the same region of my country next year)
But you're right, before the romantic fuck I'll talk about that
>>
>>18401077
I went through a similar thing four years ago and I still regret what i did
Went back to her place, literally chilling on her bed in silence after five years of intense sexual tension, and passed. She had become such a real world adult and I was basically a manchild trying to actualize my purpose at the time. Sex was so far from my priority list...I passed on tonssss of girls for my work.
Well now I'm accomplished as shit, but I still regret not ripping her clothes off right there, even if it could've meant making a distraction out of her. There wouldn't be as much left on the table to wonder about.

She probably fantasizes about you hardcore. If I were you I wouldn't make myself a realistic prospect to her, I'd just become the dreamy vice that she most likely wants you to be. Bring her to a crazy degree of intimacy, get yours, and carry on. The mega romance that all of the virgins on 4chan rave about is overrated. You're young. Get yours and get out
>>
>>18401168
She might be a bit fragile tho
>>
>>18401196
She might be, she might not be.
She's considering cheating on her boyfriend with you. Don't impose morality on her here dude, it sounds like it's yours if you want it.
>>
>>18401077
That happened to me a lot in highschool, 10+ girls over the 4 years had crushes on me, but I was too blind to see it.

All you can do is try to reconnect with them later in life like at reunions.

It sucks knowing you missed out on potential pussy, but you just have to move on, but if the opportunity rises, go for it.
>>
>>18401315
Yeah forgot to add,

>go for it dummy

and

>it's only weird or awkward if you make it weird or awkward
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.