[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm able to get very attractive or beautiful girls naked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I'm able to get very attractive or beautiful girls naked but I'm not able to start relationships with them. On the one hand I'm kinda proud that I went from being a foreveralone virgin to being able to get intimate with pretty women but this is really beating me up.

Am I just too unattractive for love? Is it I'm too immature? Or that I fall in love too quickly and it's just a process I have to wait till they reciprocate?
>>
Well if you can't keep a relationship but can get sex with them, then it isn't because you are unattractive.

How old are you? You must have something about you that doesn't make you bf material.
>>
>>18400879
Maybe you send all the signals for a sexual encounter. If you start by rushing the sexual part, your partner will know there is nothing serious going on and will take this as granted.
I am not saying you can't transform a one night stand into a relationship. I just mean you have to take little more time for a romantic relationship, because it is based on trust, and both must have a sense of respect towards what brought you together.
If you aim at a relationship, don't kiss/bring home on the first encounter, try to get to know the person before you take action.
>>
>>18400884
I'm 23 and never had a real relationship. Getting laid is so easy I find but I have no real desire to do that atm.
I'm heartbroken and feel that I'm just simply not worthy of love.

>Although I gotta admit: seeing beautiful women naked is almost worth the pain of rejection
>>18400895
>not kissing on the first encounter
I thought that's what you're meant to do? I'm always more afraid of going too slow cause the women might think I'm gay or just a friend.
>>
>>18400879
>I'm able to get very attractive or beautiful girls naked but

yeah mr 4chin playa

thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q
>>
>>18400903
It's surprising to me as well to be honest. I'm not even good-looking imo. But I'm not claiming I do it often either.
>>
>>18400896
This is what you should do if you want one night stands, but not for relationships.
If you keep being attractive to the other , you won't be tossed in the friendzone. You will see each other like 2-3 dates, talk about your respective lives and finally kiss. Then you'll be a couple. Sex should follow naturally of course, but be careful to pick the correct moment.
>>
>>18400907
How the fuck should one just "know" these things?
Either way: isn't it possible to go from sexual to relationship?
>>
>>18400918
I know this will sound super stupid to you, but have you tried asking them things like
>do you have bf?
>are you single?
>i am so lonely. Nobody to talk to, nobody to hang with. Wanna be my gf?

You know, communication and stuff?

Also consider switching source and location where you are hunting for girls. Like at bar or disco, you are more likely to find drunken slut. Try other places and finding girl who isnt looking just for fuck buddy.
>>
>>18400879
>I'm able to get very attractive or beautiful girls naked but I'm not able to start relationships with them.

OP you hit the jackpot.
Most guys wish they could just have sex without the relationship bullshit.
>>
>>18400931
Agree with this poster for the most part. However, definitely don't talk about being lonely and heartbroken before you've even entered a relationship. Women despise vulnerable men, even if they are muscular sex gods.
>>
Stop going out with sluts if you want a relationship.
>>
>>18400879
You fall in love too quickly.

Relationships are a huge commitment and theyre terrifying especially with our values as a culture now.

This isnt something exclusive to women, its men too. If you see someone falling super hard for you, and you are experienced in dating (which it seems youre not which is why you dont have this perception). It can be extremely off putting. You dont see them that way and theyre suddenly asking you to drop your life and commit it to them. No way man, relationships come with a alot of bullshit, and if you dont love someone, yet, youre not about to take on that bullshit because they want you to.

Even with my current gf of 4 years, i knew there was bullshit to follow. And there has been a lot of it. But i made that decision because i loved her enough to deal with it in trade for the good stuff.

You need to build a bond and romantic interest.

Pro tip: if i wanted to i could go into the chemicals neurology snd psychology of all this but thatll take pages of lecture to make you understand... But building a tangible bond takes time, and if you jump on a commitment before its there, the other will likely run if they arent on the same page.

And people who have dated in the past are most definitely very cautious.
>>
>>18400918
Unlikely. Would you admit having as a gf a chick you met while you were drunk, had sex the first night and show her to your parents?
You are unlikely to valuate this kind of relationship. It's just fuck. birds and flowers are unlikely to grow if you start in the first place from alcohol and oral sex.
Would you show the incarnation fleshlight/dildo to your parents, because you've been "dating" for months?
>>
>>18400879
>I'm able to get very attractive or beautiful girls naked but I'm not able to start relationships with them. On the one hand I'm kinda proud that I went from being a foreveralone virgin to being able to get intimate with pretty women but this is really beating me up.

Lol. Dude you don't know how good you've got it. Grass is always greener.

For some reason you've been labeled as alpha fux and you want to be beta bux? lol dude just fyi i'm 100% sure at least one of the girls you slept with were cheating on their bfs.

the same bf that you apparently want to be.

you are in a better position than 99.9999999999% of the male american population
>>
>You fall in love too quickly.
How do I fix this?
I can handle women who are beautiful and I can handle women who are mad cool, but if they're both ( and yes, they exist) I literally lose my mind- I can't think straight anymore and any precautions of not being too needy too soon falls out the window. It's a real problem since I'm surprised myself that women I find so damn attractive see something in me.
>>18401215
no I haven't. it's not like I sleep with beautiful women every week. It just happens from time to time that I get to see them naked and it's great but everytime I want more they run from me. Ugly girls like me yeah, but I'm not attracted to them at all :(
>>18400998
they're not sluts, or don't look like sluts. Mostly they're just out of a relationship for some reason
>>
>>18401753
meant for >>18401031
>>
>>18400879
I'm the opposite. Easily get relationships (and sex like that) but want to learn how to consistently get one night stands with women or fwb.
>>
>>18400903
Kek
>>
>>18400879
Something sounds just slightly off with this post. Don't know what it is, but something..
>>
>>18400976
This. Most women just want the sex without the relationshit crap, which is why OP can't and shouldnt get a grillfriend. Keep putting out, OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.