[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you calm yourself down when you like your crush too much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1492011838518.jpg (921KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492011838518.jpg
921KB, 849x1200px
How do you calm yourself down when you like your crush too much.

I can barely be around this person withou making a fool out of myself.
>>
spend more time with them, eventually it passes as you get to know them and then you can be more relaxed. You could also try alternatives like alcohol or other recreational drugs.
>>
You get stressed cuz u care too much about what she is thinking about you and your actions. Basically, start by giving no fucks about anything.... later on just act as you would do around the people you are confident with.... trust me.... think of her as she is not worth anything
>>
>>18400754

OP here.

It is not a girl. I'm not even gay, but there is this very cute emo haircut guy here, very noticable as cute, his face has got feminine properties, especially the area around his eyes. I catched myself looking at him from time to time, the feeling of considering cute boys grows stronger and stronger.

I don't expect you to be able to relate. But I am sure you can understand the feeling of being very aware of that person. I am trying my best to not care, but my eyes automatically gets drawn to him everytime I look up. I try to sit facing away, and suddenly I look down and one of my feet are pointing straight at him. This cute boy is like a fucking magnet!

Not even gay, but if you've seen guys like this, you know what I'm talking about. He is like a irl final fantasy character. Very soft features, very easthetically pleasing and easy on the eyes. I'm not even saying I woul go gay, but you could definately cuddle somebody like this, and feel pretty good about it.

If you know what I mean?
>>
>>18400798
There is something that attracts you. You'll eventually realize (rationalize) what exactly it is...until then you'll get fixated to him... some time ago I was mesmerized with a girl...It ended to be just the make up she used...weird, right?
>>
>>18400725
Just imagine his dick pounding your vagina

>his face has got feminine properties, especially the area around his eyes. I catched myself looking at him from time to time, the feeling of considering cute boys grows stronger and stronger.

lol I know a guy like this
really gives me hope
are you cute tho
>>
>>18400829
Hahaha
>>
File: 1492067056682.jpg (291KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492067056682.jpg
291KB, 850x700px
>>18400829

Nah, I'm not cute, I'm gonna have to top.

I just don't have it in me.
>>
Gay is getting more and more normal every single day. Women are terrible.
>>
I noticed I'm better around a friend I have a crush on when we're doing an activity. Afterwards just talking to her is easier too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.