[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, do you know much about Eating Disorders? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9777.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9777.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Hey /adv/, do you know much about Eating Disorders?

I've been dealing with Bulimia for over 10 years (I'm 22) and can't get myself to stop throwing up about 25% of what I eat. I feel the urge and I do it, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I can't do IOP, but I'm curious as to what you might do to stop the vomiting.
>>
>I refuse to do the thing that would help me but what can I do to fix it???
In that case: keep doing it until you get throat/mouth cancer and can't eat normally anymore.
>>
Hi, OP. I'm an on/off bulimic. The best advice I can give you is to either distract yourself, or restrict your intake so you will feel the urge less.
>>
>>18400361
My uncle as gay and bulimic
He got AIDS since he was gay in the 80s/90s

He died in the late 90s because he didn't stop his bulimia. He went into the hospital a walking skeleton and died like that.

I don't know what else I can say. Don't eat? That's it I guess
>>
>>18400374
You're only half right, anon.
I COULD do IOP, but inb4 any arguements against my morals but I haven't found a single program that will allow me to stay Vegan because of the food they service during treatment. I would rather gut myself or slit my throat in front of whoever served me an animal than eat it.

>>18400380
I honestly feel this is the best advice. I feel like im going to have to restrict myself to using Instacart or getting someone to help me shop/make a list though, so, I have to suck it up and rely on other people for help.
>>
>>18400400
>Vegan bulimic
Just end it now desu. Life isn't getting any better for you.
>>
File: IMG_9778.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9778.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>18400402
Solid advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.