[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy I've been talking to is upset because I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

To preface, I haven't gone on a date with him yet. I've known him for a year and we confessed feelings for eachother a few weeks ago. A lot has happened since the confession. I incited a dirty talk fest the other night, and I flirted him like this throughout the day. He expected that I'd dirty talk with him tonight too, but I just told him that I'm going to bed early to have time to get ready for our first date tomorrow.

In his defense, I've always been one to encourage him to be sexual with me. I've broken down so many borders so that we have that kind of comfort. He's really upset that I didn't want to do it again tonight. He refuses to elaborate any way I could help him. I feel terrible for upsetting him. What should I do? I want him to feel sexy, but he's not even in the mood to actually talk to me normally anymore. Just gives me short mellow replies, and tells me to stop trying to talk about it.

I've given up making him feel better for tonight because of this, but I want to hear what you guys think? Am I in the wrong? Should I do something for him in particular tomorrow? He says he doesn't want to move too fast, yet when I told him he has something to look forward to tomorrow when we're at his place, he just responded "Don't worry about making it up. I can't think of anything you could do that you weren't already going to probably do, ya know?".

Help.
>>
I also told him goodnight in our usual flowery way, and he just gave me this terse Goodnight.
>>
damn what a child lol
>>
he sounds like a huge faggot
>>
>he's not even in the mood to actually talk to me normally anymore.
>tells me to stop trying to talk about it.
>"Don't worry about making it up. I can't think of anything you could do that you weren't already going to probably do, ya know?".
>he just gave me this terse Goodnight.
He's trying to manipulate you into feeling bad. Stop falling for it. You didn't do anything wrong. You literally only said no for the sake of a date with him tomorrow. A date in which you might have actual sex.
If you let this stand, the next thing you know he'll be guilt tripping you into anything and everything else. I've been down this road.
>>
Thanks for the responses guys, I feel less bad. I hate making him feel this way, as I know he's likely feeling undesirable right now. Should I do something special for him tomorrow? I really am not sure... I don't want to ruin the date, and I don't want to be a victim of manipulation either.
>>
It really sucks to have these feelings for someone. I feel like I love him, but I don't want to be guilted into anything either. I don't want to be naive.
>>
>>18400154
Whatever you do, don't reward this behavior.
Try messaging him tomorrow morning asking if he's still up for the date. If he says yes in a more friendly way, go on with the date and act like this whole thing never happened. If he still acts terse about it or even says no, you should just say something like "Alright. Well, I'm sorry things ended on a bad note last night. Hope you feel better soon", essentially leaving the ball in his court. If he apologizes in turn, then congrats, you've reconciled. If he keeps up the act, then he's still trying to twist things on you.
>>
>>18400173
>>18400173
>>18400173
The dates pretty much a solid. This is the only time we can do it, and we've planned it for a week. I can't just propose to cancel or even propose that he may want to. I don't want to start a fight off of insinuations. Tomorows a new day.

I will see how he acts tomorrow. If he acts like an asshole, I'm inclined to remind him how he's behaving. He has this intense hatred for "fuck boys", yet if he acts like one, maybe he should be reminded? It may humble him.
>>
He sounds like a kid who threw a fit because he couldn't have a taste of his dessert until after dinner. If he cares more about sexual gratification than being sympathetic, he doesn't respect you. Personally, that's not the type of guy I would want to get too wrapped up in.
>>
>>18400190
Yikes, phone glitched out on that one.

>inb4 phoneposter
>>
>>18400192
It's very unlike him, see the above post. He was reluctant and guilty to be sexual with me to begin with in fear of looking like a fuck boy. I hope he's himself tomorrow. You guys are making much lucid to me now...
>>
UPDATE FOR TODAY:

He's still being a big bitchbaby and giving me these terse, emotionless responses. He's usually so sweet to me but he barely wants to talk. Our date is today. Wtf am I supposed to do?? I'm acting like how I normally do and he's just being an ass.
>>
>>18401153
Just cut him off :)
>>
>>18401158
I don't want to have to, though. I've fallen for him so badly. You may be right though...fuck, man
>>
File: 1476489475606.jpg (62KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1476489475606.jpg
62KB, 500x495px
>>18401153
As a woman you have a unlimited selection of bitchboys to choose from, Either get a new guy or tell him to stop being a little bitch.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 270x186px
>>18401153
Okay you gave him a chance now hes just being a cunt. Sounds like he thinks hes entitled to sex. Ghost him he doesn't deserve anything else.

If he was a bit better then you should stay but he sounds like all he wants is pussy and thinks you owe him to put out for him. Which you don't.
>>
>>18401166
So fucking ironic considering how much he hates fuckboys. He talks about it all the time, says he doesn't wanna be one to me. Wtf awful thing did I do to him to deserve this
>>
>>18401170
Existed? The thing with guys like that is that they adamantly refuse to think of themselves as fuckboys yet are far more sexist and entitled than the ones that accept what they do.

He's is worse than a fuckboy, he is, Allah forgive me, an r9k channer
>>
>>18401178
Ugh. The worst part is, not only do I really care for him, so it'll be immensely difficult to "drop him", but I've already said I'm committed to him. He says he sees a future with me. He's gonna be so dejected because I'm probably the most enthusiastic woman he's been with.
>>
>>18401187
Hmm... In that case tell him the situation. If its like that maybe you should try to salvage. Tell him he made you uncomfortable and that he crossed a line. If you're honest and show him you won't take that shit then it should be okay.
If he accepts that he did wrong and stops, then keep dating happily.
If he keeps acting like a cunt drop his ass.
>>
About a year ago I got dumped after the same kind of set up. It's weird seeing this process from the other side. I wonder what bad impressions I made.

Anyway, my advice would be to go on the date (as I'm sure you were already planning) and hope that he warms back up. A lot can be misinterpreted through text, try to give him the benefit of the doubt. It would be preferable if this was a small speed bump on a larger road, if you like this guy as much as you say.

Though I'm the type of guy who will always find a reason to drop someone no matter how much I fall for them, so you have my blessing to do that too.
>>
>>18401197
This seems like my best bet. Thank you for the advice. I realise he was in the wrong now, but I'd like to hold out for a little longer with him, you know?
>>
>>18401198
Mkay. I hope it goes well. We have too much history behind us to let this become a huge problem. Thank you for your insight
>>
>>18401203
Speaking as a man who also has a lot of trouble opening up to people, I can understand his sudden recoil, too. I have much thicker skin than you bf, but you really gotta tease me out of my shell, and trust me I'm looking for any excuse to go back. Give him a chance to realize and overcome this insecurity, that would speak to his character. Though, he definitely should have gotten over it by this morning.

Alternative theory: he's trying to play it cool because he thinks he overstepped?
>>
>>18401222
Yeah, he's definitely the insecure type. He's been turned down by women sexually an innumerable amount of times. That's why I felt bad, because I probably made him feel betrayed. I tell him how attractive he is constantly, maybe he didn't expect me to turn him down last night.
>>
>>18401233
>He's been turned down by women sexually an innumerable amount of times

lmao this actually says a lot more about you
>>
>>18401233
Yeah but, you know how girls tell each other they're pretty, like, no matter what? It's the #1 most common peer to peer description I hear from y'all. To us, it's like saying "yeah, he's alright". The guy might be alright, but I also don't care very deeply if someone fucks him with a stick on the way home.

You didn't do anything wrong, but his reaction is learned from, as you put it, innumerable bad experiences. I doubt he's giving you the cold shoulder on purpose.

This is kinda funny because I'm like straight up ghosting a girl I got close with for crossing me. If only I could follow my own advice.
>>
>>18401240
How so? That's just what he's told me.
>>
>>18401251
Yeah, I figured. It really sucks, I don't want him to feel bad about himself. I also want him to talk this out with me so we can understand eachother, but maybe this'll blow over. I can only hope
>>
>>18401270
Try to suspend all judgements until the date. Those will be his true proving grounds.
>>
>>18401294
Will do, you're right.
>>
If he doesn't want to talk like an adult, that's his problem. Tell him you need to know if the date is still on.
I really don't understand why he got so upset in the first place.
Like the others have said, if this continues then there's no point
>>
File: debacle.jpg (13KB, 191x267px) Image search: [Google]
debacle.jpg
13KB, 191x267px
>>18400066

Why dont you fuck him?
Simple answer

He's been building up to this for (well more than a year) and you're letting him down.

In order for the relationship to grow any further sex MUST now be involved. Otherwise the relationship is dead.

(and friendship too probably, because he's always going to be wanting to fuck you from now on, even as friends, that will Never go away - he will have to start Hating you in order to counter it)

Opening up your legs isnt the end goal of a relationship, its where it really starts to become serious.

Bottom Line:
Start fucking him, regularly, not sexting.
His penis, in your Vagina.

Or Dump him, and dump him hard so he doesnt keep wanting to come back.

Your choice on what your priorities are. You want the man, or do you want to keep your pussy clean.
>>
>>18401330
Hahaha, no I pursued him first. He started liking me recently, according to him. He knows I want to fuck him, I would today, but he wants to take things slow. I definitely want to sex him up, trust me.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (6KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
6KB, 220x230px
>>18401343
>bigass row over sexting
>op really wants to bone his brains out

Now I'm just confused
>>
>>18401353
I'm only upset that he's upset. I had a legitimate reason for going to bed tonight. I started dirty talking with him yesterday! He knows I enjoy it too. I just couldn't tonight.
>>
>>18401365
Ah. In that case his behaviour is even more autistic than I first thought. But as others said do the date and put him in the hot seat over this.
>>
>>18401370
That's the plan. Things are a bit better already. I made a few jokes and his mood is improving. Wish me luck on this date
>>
Can I fuck you OP?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (3KB, 95x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
3KB, 95x144px
>>18401467
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.