[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is a virgin >Also three years older than me >Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_nb6auouUKh1rx2jx4o3_250.png (33KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6auouUKh1rx2jx4o3_250.png
33KB, 245x265px
>gf is a virgin
>Also three years older than me
>Doesn't want to have sex yet; pretty certain she wants to wait until marriage but haven't brought the subject up because don't want her to feel pressured and have a panic attack

Any tips as to what to do or how to actually just approach the subject?
>>
>>18400019
If subtlety isn't working, be direct.
>>
>>18400019
Just fucking talk to her about it?
>>
>>18400019
>have a panic attack

She sounds like a nutcase. I bet you she is not a virgin
>>
talk to her. if you can't do that then it's gonna be tough since communication is like really important in all relationships. if you're withholding feelings or thoughts from one another shit's gonna stagnate.

hope it works out.
>>
>>18400204
>She sounds like a nutcase. I bet you she is not a virgin
This.
PROTIP about working with people with non-institutionalized mental illnesses: They hated it when you walk on egg shells around them because it makes them feel like they are too crazy for people to be comfortable around them.
Fucking talk about it.
>>
>>18400019
stalk out the territory.
move in for the kill.
whip it out.

what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>18400019
As someone in a wait for marriage relationship, just ask her. There is no point in dodging the question or ignoring it you're just gonna bottle it up and eventually explode.
You arent being pushy, you're just asking what her opinion is
>>
File: snowflake guns.jpg (32KB, 292x429px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake guns.jpg
32KB, 292x429px
>>18400019

Tell her...

> Sex is a Requirement for our relationship to grow
> I will never get married before I have sex with someone, and alot of it.
> I need that kind of bonding to truly get close enough to someone to live with them the rest of my life. No stones can be left unturned.

Also
> I cant be with somebody at all, who doesn't Like sex in some way. Because thats just going to cause problems later on. You better have this shared interest with me.

And tell her that you're only wanting her more, so if she wants to Keep you... Even as a friend (because you'd still keep wanting to have sex with her anyway)... then she better open up to you.

Or its over.

And say that you have to love yourself to make sure you get what you need out of a relationship, and the time has come to choose.
>>
Yeaaah confront asap. The biggest issue with absintence is that it fails to acknowledge the sheer importance of sexual compatibility in a relationship. Binding your life and finances to a person who you might not even be able to connect with sexually? Might as well invite in the cuckold desu
>>
File: 20170609_110002.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_110002.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
Is body hair a huge turnoff? How much is too much? Where and where shouldn't there be hair?

For example, this is my leg, I have pretty hair legs and whatnot, a dumb insecurity I deem is when girls see my ass, because it's also hairy, not as much but hairy nonetheless.

Just want some general thoughts on body hair. Both men and women.
>>
>>18401080
Are you 15 or religious?
>>
>>18401644
Neither. I am 20 and pagan, she just wants to wait. I'm patient and think shes worth it so idc.
>>
File: Narcos-homepage-cropped.jpg (48KB, 292x389px) Image search: [Google]
Narcos-homepage-cropped.jpg
48KB, 292x389px
>>18401649
>pagan
>>
>>18401654
Wiccan actually but whatever
>>
>>18401649
How long have you been dating? The risk is high that you will one day break up and then realize you were for years in a sexless relationship.
>>
>>18401676
5 years. Waiting till we get enough money to sustain a household with little worry.
Sure the threat is there but we're dedicated and I trust everything will work out as it should, even if that means a breakup.
>>
>>18400019
Wait until marriage. Neither of you will regret it.
>>
>>18401649
You need to respect her wishes and wait.

This isn't some pleb tier crack whore that most of these people are used to. It sounds like you have a real human being with self-respect, so respect that, or you'll lose her or your relationship.
>>
>>18400019
OP, my advice is to wait until marriage, and if she asks you to get her pregnant, do it even if you don't think you can afford it. You'll be blessed.

A lot of young people like you fuck it all up, but our bodies aren't some virtual machine somewhere, we break down, minds and bodies break down. You're young, you love each other. She's unique.

Cherish her, keep her safe from even yourself.
>>
What, a girl who is a virgin at an age where that is quite uncommon having hang ups about sex?

How entirely shocking.

But seriously OP, talk about it. Yes she might want to wait until marriage but she also might have vaginismus or ingrained negative judgment of sex (very common for girls who grew up in extremely religious households, for example). You want to find out what you're dealing with here.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 210x240px
>>18401700
Absolutely but...

I'm not op m8 I'm just an unfriendly neighborhood anon
>>
Just a hint, OP. Every poster who tells you waiting until marriage is a good thing is underaged or a dateless virgin.
>>
File: download (14).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (14).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18401719
Hi. Don't known if you've been reading my thread but
>20
>long time relationship
Fuck off back to r9k dumbass
>>
>>18401725
Your advice is not applicable to 99% of the population. You are most likely asexual. Adults in a relationship have sex because it's fun and there is no reason not to.
>>
>>18401728
>>18401719
You're wrong, and you are severely insecure about it, and that's obvious, or you wouldn't be acting the way you do, calling people names and projecting your own shortcomings.. One day I hope you wake up about it, honestly.
>>
>>18401728
You kidding I would thoroughly enjoy fucking my gf. But she is not comfortable with doing it before marriage (shes very traditional) and therefore I respect her wishes and wait.

We aren't all self entitled and have zero self control. Its pathetic honestly I just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>18401736
>teenager virgin telling experienced adults they are wrong

OP is a kid. It's ok, many of us thought that way as well. But eventually we all grow up and realize what fools we are to have believed /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>18401742
Your choice. Live and learn. You will almost certainly regret later on having deprived yourself of a dating life to worship Jesus.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>18401752
I'm pagan you idiot. And its not my pick and she isn't Christian either she is simply traditional. And you're a cunt. If you can't respect a woman's choices and acknowledge you can't always have your way no wonder you're an asshurt forever alone r9k type.
>>
>>18400019
>haven't brought the subject up because don't want her to feel pressured and have a panic attack
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>18400019
So you have been dating her for five years and you do not know if she wants to wait to be married for sex?
What if she is asexual or sex repulsed, why do you just assume she is being celibate?
I am surprised people can go this long beating around the bush about a very important subject.

You gotta sit down with her with no distractions and ask her how she feels about sex.
>>
>>18400019
You can pleasure eachother without penetration.

Think on that.
>>
>>18400019
>don't want her to feel pressured and have a panic attack
what are you doing, dude? you're dating someone you can't even talk to? jesus christ.
>>
>>18401443
This is solid as fuck advice.
>>
>>18401585
i dont mind body hair i guess, but smooth is waaaaaay better ^_^
>>
>>18400019
In all honesty just let her take her time. Sex really isn't all that important in a relationship.
>>
>>18403498
what are you? one of the 46 shades of asexual?
>>
>>18403541
ye
>>
>>18400019
Fuck other girls while she thinks you are really alpha and can suppress your sexuality. :^)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.