[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck guys Im such a bitch. >be me >just finished working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Why.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Fuck guys Im such a bitch.

>be me
>just finished working out and doing a mile run
>feel good about myself and go to subway, to get an italian BMT.
>on Thursdays(today), italian BMTs are on sale for $3.50 instead of the normal $4.65
>go in and order an italian BMT (and two cookies)
>look at the price entry thing that they show to let customers know what they're buying.
>see that the lady put my Italian BMT for $4.65, and the total price comes out of $5.55
>call it out and say, "hey, this italian BMT is supposed to be $3.50 today isnt it?"
>lady says yes, but that she also added the 2 cookies which would somehow add up to 5.55 dollars.
>literally just saw that she put a price of 4.65 for my sandwich instead of 3.50
>instead of doing the manly thing(or just any human with dignity thing), i just say okay, and let them take my money.
>she doesnt even bother to give me a receipt so i can see how she scammed me
>I walk out and feel like shit, mood is completely ruined
>go home and type this shit on /adv/

What the fuck is wrong with me? I hate this, I want to defend myself, I wanted to call that slut, a fat dumb bitch. I wanted to take back my money. I know im a fucking coward, but from what I see, at this rate, im going to become a fucking floormat for everyone to step on if I don't change.

Someone help me, i want to be a real man, one who can fight for his own pride and dignity, and not bend over to the slighest sign of conflict.
>>
>>18399629

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18399648
I know, im disgusted with myself too
>>
>>18399629
Alright guys. I know im a bitch but come on i need some help here
>>
File: 1494743281500.jpg (20KB, 638x610px) Image search: [Google]
1494743281500.jpg
20KB, 638x610px
>>18399629

Would you rather be the kind of person that argues with a retard over $1.15 in a Subway?
>>
>>18399817
its not really about the money, its the fact that this lady saw me, listened to me say how i knew it was Italian BMT Thursday, and still gives me the regular price, and lies straight to my face. But because of my own cowardice, I didnt do jackshit to defend myself

Its not about the money, Its about the principle
>>
>>18399830
Next time just ask again. Maybe she wasnt listening/paying attention. Also if she lied and you askagain she will feel anxious and you will get what you want. Remember, the customer is always right
>>
>>18399830

>Its not about the money, Its about the principle

I get that, but for me personally, the principle is I have better things to do than argue about 1st grade math in a Subway.

I mean, it does sound like you're a giant pussy but honestly if I walked in a subway and watched you arguing over $1.15 I'd think you were super sad anyways.
>>
>>18399830
This lady at the checkout didn't give me 2 cents even though my change said .34 she gave me .32.
It was mad annoying
>>
>>18399837
She heard me, I asked again, but instead of pushing the issue, i just started stuttering, held my head, said i was tired, and just took the sandwich and left. She didnt even bother to give me a receipt so i could see that she gave me the full price for the sandwich

>>18399839
So if you knew that you were getting scammed out of your own money, you would just let it happen because its not much money? Well excuse me cool guy, but not everyone is as rich as you that they can just let their money go away like that.

>>18399851
hilarious

I get that this isnt serious to you guys, and you're right, it isnt in the long run, but Im really feeling like insecure right now as a man. If I can't defend myself here, how the fuck can i defend myself in the future in more important scenarios? Where does the line end of how i can keep getting pushed around. I don't want to end up as a fucking Jeb Bush.
>>
Dont feel bad OP. I'm that way too, it's just my persona to avoid confrontations and arguments. But yeah I do come out like a bitch.

Like one time I went to Red Lobster. They brought the tables order (there with family) and they fucked up mine. Just brought me a completely different item. I just ate it. Like i wasn't gonna have the family wait for my new food to come, didnt want to make a fuss etc.

I didnt choose the bitch life. Bitch life chose me.
>>
File: fuck.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>18399872
Don't accept it so easily friend, You and me can both change, we don't have to be like this. I want to change, and you should change too before you end up middle aged, and having no back-bone. Im hoping to God I don't end up like that. We can do it man. If Donald Trump can become president, why can't we just be bold and brave?
>>
File: mypresident.jpg (187KB, 1484x834px) Image search: [Google]
mypresident.jpg
187KB, 1484x834px
>>18399889
>went 2 years without a job during obongo years
>tfw i got a job and a car since drumpf became president
>next step of my master plan is getting /fit/

Drumpf is love. Drumpf is life.
>>
>>18399629
Aren't businesses legally obligated to give you a receipt? You could have probably sued the company or at the very least got her fired if you had one. But she gets away with it because no proof.

Maybe next time just ask for a receipt if you're not willing to dispute the price head on. Then take that shit to a manager on another day and rat that cunt out.
>>
>>18399901
Nah, Ill take on the problem head on next time. Im not going to lay down like a bitch anymore, (I really hope i can do this) life is too short to bend over to random fat indian bitches in a sandwich store.
>>
>>18399910
Actually you should check up on that in whatever country you are. Chances are there is security footage that will show she never even offered the receipt. Even if you don't sue, you can probably threaten to the manager, and score some free shit out of it.
>>
>>18399915
that sounds a bit too badass for me to be honest. I live in New York. but maybe you're right.
To be able to get a lawsuit against a company or just blackmail them to give me money will probably get my family to finally take me seriously (not underage, 18 now)
>>
>>18399629
File a corporate complaint numbnuts
>>
>>18399629

...holy shit. If you're this bent out of shape over an extra 90 cents... I think there are deeper issues at work here. Mainly that you are insane.
>>
>>18399910

Have fun being that asshole customer that every retail and fast-food place complains about - the idiot who will argue over anything and everything that is done wrong for the sake of "being right", not because there's actually a legitimate problem.
>>
>>18399981
Holy shit brother, honestly put yourself in my shoes, you see that you're getting fucked over by anything more than 50 cents, and youll just let it happen?
>>
>>18399984
How is it idiocy to not want to get fucked over? To defend one's rights to pay the proper amount? Get your elitists shit outta here that you wouldnt do the same thing.
>>
>>18399629

Did it ever occur to you that the discount did come off, it just might not have came off until the transaction was complete?

How much is a cookie at subway? I looked it up and it is 65c. so Two would be 1.30. Your sandwhich at 4.65 + 1.30 would be 5.95. And that is before tax. Factor in tax you're at over 6.00.

Your sandwhich at 3.50 + 1.30 would be 4.80 before tax. Factor tax and it would be closer to 5.55

People aren't in the business of fucking with you, and most people aren't skimming a little out of the register. And even if they were, they're not targeting you in particular.

The only cuck thing about you is your attitude.
>>
>>18400006
Can you define my attitude, serious question, not sassing or anything but do i seem too high strung and worried? Im trying my best to become bold but its hard, is my topic post really making me seem like a loser?
>>
>>18399872

I had an opposite thing happen.

>be 12
>go out to breakfast with my older brother and his friends
>his friends son and I are sitting next to each other
>the waitress gives his friends son and I the wrong order
>his friend picks the bacon off of his sons plate before we switch plates to the right person
>I tell the waitress they forgot my bacon
>literally get picked on for asking for the rest of my order

But, in my defense, my brothers friend got cheated on, he has a daughter that isn't his, his daughter cucked him by dating black men while she was in middle school. My brothers wife is a half black cow with autism, my brothers friends son got arrested a couple times, and I'm the only one who is half successful, so fuck it, tell people what you want, don't be a beta boy.
>>
>>18400024

You're a wimp.

>Can you define my attitude.

Some sexual predator on an anonymous Canadian walleye fishing board says something mean about you and you need an explanation. Grow a back bone and let bad things slide when they happen, and don't let petty minutiae ruin your day.
>>
>>18400024
>>18399994
>>18399986

There's a huge, huge difference between "getting fucked over" and "losing some pocket change." You don't seem to understand that there is, in fact, a difference.

The reason we're all harping on your attitude is because your entire day was ruined by $1. If that's all it takes to get your panties in a twist, it's no wonder people are giving you shit - you're probably an eternal edgy shitlord who thinks the world is out to get him. And that attitude is fine for a while when you're in high school and your hormones are raging out of control, and you're trying to learn about the world. It's a different thing altogether as you're coming into your 20s and you're still acting like every person who works a fast food job is trying to scam money out of you, and you "lying down and taking it" makes you a giant bitch.

You ARE a giant bitch, but it's because of your attitude, not because some Subway lady gave you a sandwich at regular price. And then your attempt to stand up to such 'injustice' is to whine, hold your head, say you're tired, and leave the store. Yeah, you sure showed her who's boss.

You're also not being bold. You're being high-strung over nothing. Take the footlong out of your ass and relax a little.
>>
>>18399858

>So if you knew that you were getting scammed out of your own money, you would just let it happen because its not much money? Well excuse me cool guy, but not everyone is as rich as you that they can just let their money go away like that.

Not him but fuck off if you're going to be a little bitch about, the guy is giving you genuine advice.

You're here complaining about how you didn't do the "manly" thing and demand your $1.15 and he's trying to tell you (correctly I will add) that really the thing to do is ignore, pay the 1.15 because fuck getting hung up on these tiny battles and move on with your life.

The "manly" thing is not to be concerned with every interaction being a win or loss.

If you need the money so badly than argue about it, you obviously didn't, so stop being a little snot.

I do it all the time I'm not wasting my time arguing with troglodytes behind counters - I don't later waste my time writing essays about them on 4chan either and calling them fat sluts.

I move on because I'm a healthy human being. That's what the guy is saying. The principle of having better things to do is infinitely more healthy than never daring to let a small battle go unfought or lost.
>>
>>18399629
>why didn't you ask for a receipt? why don't you report her they have online surveys for subway employees, or send her boss an email? Go back right now and say you never got your receipt? stop being a fucking bitch?
>>
>>18400050
>>18400053
Im really insecure, just the insult of an anonymous guy on the rnet calling me a giant bitch, hurt my feelings right now. Im not proud of it, but im trying to fight against my fate of being a bitch. Sometimes you just gotta start small and build your way up, but i guess that doesnt work either.
>>
>>18400073

Starting small and working your way up is not "fighting someone over a dollar." Grow a thicker skin. The world is full of insults. If you didn't recognize that you were, in fact, at least somewhat of a bitch, it wouldn't hurt you to be called one.
>>
>>18399858

>So if you knew that you were getting scammed out of your own money, you would just let it happen because its not much money?

Precisely. My time is worth more than $1.15. I would of paid an extra $5 just to not have an argument over $1.15

I don't give a shit. I'd be more embarrassed if someone walked into a Subway and saw me arguing over $1.15 then I would be of just walking away.
>>
>>18400084
I dont know what you mean, getting called something bad feels shitty no matter if you know you are that something or not. A slave would still feel bad if he were called a slave.
>>
>>18400126

Go back to that Subway and demand the woman give you back your $1.15 it's the only way you can redeem yourself.
>>
>>18400126

>haha you're a dumb person
Well, I know that I'm not. At the very least I'm statistically average, so I'm not dumb. Therefore, I'm not offended if someone calls me dumb. Especially by someone I'm never going to see again, whose life bears no impact on mine.

>you're a bitch
>omg I'm so offended

Because you're a bitch. You're mad because you know there's some truth to it, and you're overreacting to words on a screen. And this is why you have issues. People say hurtful things all the time. So, grow up buttercup.
>>
>>18399629
Dude I was like you a long time ago, but if she added shit to my order I would have called her out on it. I only ordered a sub sandwich and not those cookies. Ya tryna be healthy with ya running and workout. Fuck you need two cookies fa? Also the bitch is taking away your hard earned money, which is a big No-No.

Couple weeks ago I went to get my change after filling up on gas, the clerk tried to rip me off one penny. I caught her and she had that guilty face on her. Afterward thought about it real quick if I was overreacting for a single penny. Right away I reassured myself that I wasn't. MOB.
>>
>>18400176
Thats not funny
>>
>>18400205

But that's basically the way you're acting.
>>
>>18400205
Good, I wasn't trying to be.
>>
This reminds me of my own bitch story that still keeps me up at night

>at a party with then gf
>big one, barely know anyone
>hanging around the beer pong table waiting our turn
>friends with the host, he comes by and tells me to put my card on the table so people know I'm next
>do that
>guys eventually finish up and I go to step up
>some other guy says he's next
>"nah man I have my card here see"
>"who the fuck puts down a card at this kind of party? Beat it dude"
>host is nowhere in sight and I'm not about to go running off to tattle on this kid
>put on my best tough guy face and say something like
>"I put my fuckin card down and I'm gonna be playing now. Better luck next time kid"
>guy gets in my face and says feel free to fight me for it
>actually hitting him flashes through my mind, but so does the fact that I'm drunk, the floor is concrete, I don't know how many friends of his are nearby, my gf is standing right there, I'm going to ruin my friend's party if this gets serious
>I back down
>my gf looks at me like a failure
>>
>>18400219
>>18400210
Whats your advice for me? Stop being a bitch? Grow a pair? Grow thicker skin?

These are very vague responses, give me some advice on how im supposed to do any of these things and still not always end up as a loser for a majority of them
>>
>>18400233

>stop being offended so easily by everything
>that's literally the advice given to you
>how do you do that? I don't understand, you say

So you don't understand how to generally not be a baby about being called names. And you're... how old? Have you ever had friends? Have you ever had human interaction? Do you know what a friend is?

The part I don't get is how "I'm supposed to do any of these things and not always end up a loser". Not being a bitch means you're winning. You're not letting stuff offend you. You're living life and that life isn't shattered for days on end because you paid $1 more than you should have. Or that someone said you look funny and you find that humorous instead of heart-rending.

You're all sorts of special, aren'tcha OP?
>>
>>18400233
Ya know you already answered your question yourself with those "vague answers."

I bet if you go to PRISON (not that county jail shit but actual PRISON) you may come out a harden G..... or a bitch. Neverless I can only say the slammer is good for you to stop being a bitch. You will learn (eventually) how to grow chesthair.
>>
>>18399986
Don't mind those filthy goyim, shlomo. I completely understand.
>>
>>18400223
What would have been the best way to handle this then? Backing down seemed like the only rational decision at that point
>>
>>18399629
you're in a better position than you think. you are aware of an automatic reaction you have to certain types of situations and you know how you would rather react to them. this is something not everyone has. now all you have to do is do it, which isn't easy, but at least it's in your control.

it might make it less awkward if you say things like "sorry to be a pain, but would you mind double checking?" and when it turns out you're right it's and they apologize say "don't worry about it i'm just really cheap".

in awkward situations, the trick is to say as little as possible, and just brush everything off like it's not even worth thinking about. but it will take practice and you will feel like a fool sometimes.
>>
>>18400435
One option would be to continue to argue and get loud with the dude but not make any physical contact. You hope that the tension alerts enough people in the party to get the attention of the Host.
The host comes in, sides with anon and his card, the fight never happens and Anon gets his way.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (751KB, 1433x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
751KB, 1433x1367px
>>18400287
You're talking a lot of shit to that anon but you haven't said anything to help him understand his situation.

>how do I not be a bitch
>HER DER stop being a bitch HER DER

I doubt you have any answers. You type a lot for someone who adds nothing to a thread.
>>
Don't feel bad. You know where you fucked up so don't fuck up next time. Just learn from this experience and continue down the path of self-improvement.
>>
>>18399629
find out her email and mailbait it
>>
>>18399830
If it happens again, simply leave.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.