[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok lads I need some advice, there's this girl who really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

Ok lads I need some advice, there's this girl who really wants to fuck me, the problem is that she is fat and ugly af. What do?
>>
don't fuck her, are you a charity?
or you can simply tell her you don't like her, or that you still haven't gotten over your ex, you don't even have to hurt her.
>>
>>18399540
do you want to fuck her?
>>
Are you desperate?
If not, please have some standard and stop thinking with your dick.
>>
>>18399543
I don't know. I'm quite conflicted on the matter
>>
Fucking ugly girls builds character
>>
>>18399540
>>18399543
If you do in quick we all have a "why not?" category. My advice is if you go through with it, tell her straight away that or better yet even before that this is no strings attached, and has nothing to it.

Do the deed, then never talk about it. That itself.. That just happened... never talk about it, and it was never true. Essential your why not is your never talk about category.
>>
>>18399556
That's kind of what I was thinking. I'm leaving the area soonosh so considering a fuck and leave approach
>>
>>18399549
>>18399556

be careful though, don't give her false hope, don't tell her anything or compliment her. The last thing you want to do, is make her feel better because of it... even if it means telling her you just wanted to relieve stress and she threw herself at you. I know it sounds cruel but this ensures that it was one of those things that should of never happened but did, that way she won't think you get around and probably won't brag about it because shes know it wasn't meant for you.

Always deny too because if not then it looks like you have low standards which might mean an influx of ugly bitches but shunned upon by upper girls.
>>
>>18399571
Yeah I'm worried about my reputation desu
>>
Sorry about spelling mistakes by the way, my phone seems to be having a fit
>>
>>18399573
Just leave no evidence. Its a slippery slope, but in most cases she will look obsessive and bragging shes less likely to go around big mouthing if you deny her anything other then you doing it for you because she knows you won't admit it and she will just look trashy plus no one believe her.

bruh we all have why nots. We are hunters, and if food is easy and we are hungry, we going to eat. In saying that we can't eat the same chicken every week, we can love a certain type of hunt but it doesn't mean we eat all the time. Girls are different they don't hunt, they get given. Therefore they attach themselves to whoever gives them the most. Just don't give her the most.

Sometimes its cruel to be kind, so lay the law down and your set.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.