[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be an autistic fuck >have a therapist while teen >having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>be an autistic fuck
>have a therapist while teen
>having normal conversation and take a joke a bit too far and bring up Antifa
>also never talked to him about politics before
>turns out he's a massive liberal cuck and thinks pepe and kekistan memes are a symbol of the alt-right
>he also supports the Berkeley riots and Antifa in general
>i try to stop talking about it but he keeps bringing it up
>he talks to my mother (like me, a conservative patriot) and tells her in becoming an alt-right nazi
>fucking hell
>mother agrees with me but won't let me leave
>he's a very argumentative person and doesn't let things go
>im not looking forward to dealing with this shit

advice?
>>
>>18399507
He's not a very good therapist if he's arguing with you about this. How is that helping you heal? Why don't you ask him how your political views have anything to do with your mental health issues.
>>
>>18399518
asking him about it probably wont help, itll just give him another reason to not shut the fuck up about it
>>
Report him to his manager.
>>
>>18399620
oh trust me, he'll find a way to turn it into my problem

besides, what power do i have anyways?
>>
>>18399647
YOU'RE THE FUCKING PATIENT. It's still your treatment.
>>
>>18399507
file a license board complaint.
>>
>>18399694
this is assuming you've told him you dont want to talk about politics during your sessions by the way.
>>
>>18399507
>Supports antifa
>Liberal

Lol, liberals are all "violence is never the answer even though I don't like fascists we shouldn't hurt them reason will win out and we can beat them with words and granola"

Antifa is all "talk fash, get bashed, motherfucker. The vulnerable don't win rights by asking politely."
>>
>>18399507
just tell him u like memes man and hes not with it and not worth the money if he cant take a joke
put sum eyedrops in his coffee fucking commie scum... j k that shits lethal
>>
"conservative patriot" what a loser.
Liberals can be fags too, but you're worse.
>>
>>18399706
Oh yeah but anyway, I agree your therapist is unprofessional. Being a patient, you're pretty much his boss. If he gives you shit treatment, you complain and have his behaviour reprimanded.
>>
>>18399713
shut the fuck up commie cuck
>>
>>18399696
yes, have done
still, brings it up
i will still try idea though
>>
>conservative
>needs a therapist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
This is counter-transference. The therapist is expressing emotions and elements of his own personality to the client that he really shouldn't be.

It's a bad thing. Good therapists don't fall into traps like that because it's completely counter-productive toward improving the mental health of their client. Bad therapists, especially when dealing with people they feel are impressionable (read: teenagers), will disregard the mental health of their client in favor of trying to influence the person. It never works out well.
>>
Just stop seeing him. If your mom forces you, just clam up the moment he attempts to talk to you. Disregard him until he gives up and calls your mom. Get new therapist.

t. experienced with shrink shopping as a powerless kid
>>
>>18400939
This.
Clearly he's not a libertarian conservative, we know that much.
>>
>>18400967
No, he'd need an actual neurologist for that kind of heavy autism
>>
Remind him you are paying for his salary and if he doesn't drop this you'll walk.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.