[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I found out my ex cheated on me the past few months of our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: DBSJA51UMAEoaBJ.jpg (45KB, 471x585px) Image search: [Google]
DBSJA51UMAEoaBJ.jpg
45KB, 471x585px
So, I found out my ex cheated on me the past few months of our relationship. Before we broke up he began to get more and more distant, would snap and me at any provocation and finally said he felt "the magic is gone". He was a jerk by then so I moved on, until today I found out what was up.

The thing is, my ex is 24 and the girl is 15. And he has been fucking her and got the kind of photos of her that could land him in jail. Now the only thing I am wondering is. Do I call her and try to explain to her what kinda snake he is? Or just go straight to her parents with the evidence?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>18399400

>cheated on you
>is banging someone underage

Okay. So. He's obviously a douchebag, but do you, OP, think he's worth sending to jail and sentencing to a lifetime of being a sexual offender?

If so, please pass Go and proceed straight to his parents.
>>
>>18399412

He's banging an underage girl. By definition that makes him a sex offender and pedo.
>>
This is why feminism is cancer.
>>
>>18399400
Do not go to the girl because she won't believe any of it. You could go to the parents but before you get involved, just be ready for any repurcussions. He in all likelihood will not spend a day in jail. The parent(s) may or may not care. He may or may not get angry and seek revenge. You will most likely be required to appear in court and testify against him. You will be viewed as the bad guy even though you may be doing the right thing.
>>
>>18399412
Laws might not be completely fair always, but in western societies they tend to be generally close to fairness. The sentence for what he's done is harsh because he deserves it
>>
>>18399442
>>18399412

well, here I go. I'm gonna go to their place and show her parents what he has on his phone. Lesse how this goes.
>>
>>18399400
Bằng a close relative of his and turn his ass in to the cops. Give him a FEW things to marinate on in jail.
>>
>>18399426
No it doesnt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

And whether he's a sex offender or not depends on the legislation of his country.
>>
>>18399452

Isn't there a way to do it anonymously? Or to ask for anonymity from the parents if they act on what you tell them?

> "I wanted to tell you guys because you should probably know about something like this, but would prefer if you keep my identity confidential if at all possible since I'm nervous about my ex coming after me for this."
>>
File: Norwegian girls.jpg (219KB, 800x669px) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian girls.jpg
219KB, 800x669px
Age of consent is 16 in Norway :D
>>
>>18399471
>>
>>18399466
Lol if he is taking advantage of a minor he deserves to be in jail and it will become your fault if you dont act properly. Have you tried to talk to your ex?
>>
>>18399505
The fact she knows where the 15 year old lives means it's probably someone close. Fuck him.
>>
Talk to him before. If he does not agree talk to her parents.
>>
LOL loser broad is angry, of course he cheated on you for something better
I barely know you and I already want to cheat on you
>>
>>18399400
Just mind your own business. You just want to be vindictive at this point move on with your life.
>>
File: 1386481187334.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1386481187334.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>18399565
>>
Well, is done. Her parents freaked out so badly they were calling the cops already when I left. They also had her come downstairs and spill the beans. The asshole actually started hitting on her before she had her 15 birthday. I left his phone with them and they were really grateful I told them.

So, he's fucked.

>>18399460

In our state he can get from 10 to 20 years because she's under 16 and he's 24. Hope he enjoys being a bitch in jail.
>>
File: Makoto.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Nice.
>>
So you destroyed a guy's life because you were jealous?
>>
File: 1481763044190.gif (981KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1481763044190.gif
981KB, 500x282px
>>18399400

>Or just go straight to her parents with the evidence?

This. This is no longer about getting back at him. He's a grown man having sex with and collecting lewd images of an underaged girl.

Go to the police with this to protect her, not ruin him. Honestly, it doesn't matter why you do it, he's having sex with a child and he deserves whatever is coming to him.
>>
>>18399781
Basically. She didn't give a shit about that other girl or doing the right thing. She just wanted to fuck her ex over because she's salty.
>>
>>18399781
>guy cheats on her
>24
>with a fucking 15 year old girl

Yeah nah nigga the dude is a fucking sicko and is old enough to know better. Play stupid game then win stupid prices.

Throw the book at him OP. Dont listen to the fucking bait.
>>
>>18399882

And it can't be both? Dude broke the law, who cares if she gets her cake and eats it to, turning him in is the right thing to do regardless of her intentions.
>>
Yawn.
>Dude drops Girl for an upgrade
>girl becomes jealous bitch that only want to ruin his life because she's shit
Just let him go.
He will get caught keep your hands clean, or somehow convince the grill to do him in. Could be fun that way.
>>
>>18399400
What are you 16? Tell his parents?? Hes an adult! Call the goddamn police.
>>
>>18399400
Do you want attention from the internet, or do you want to be done with him? This is a self explanatory situation and I hate to tell you, but you're making it worse for yourself.
>>
>>18399505
>taking advantage
>>
>>18399781
not OP
the guy fucked up when he started banging an underage girl behind his gf's back

if the rlts doesn't work and you want to fuck somebody else, end it right there. The guy deserves every bit of this for his stupidity
>>
>>18399962
It keeps 3 people off food stamps.
>>
lol @ the salty creepers.

This is the land where there are like 10x more guns than fucking people. The laws against diddling minors is for your own fucking protection. If a bunch of morons suddenly had the idea that it was safe to wax their dicks with tween pussy, there'd be a lot more "accidents" involving bullets in stupid fucks.
>>
>>18399962
>upgrade
>underage
smart
>>
>>18399400
You have those pics? Then share!
>>
>>18399400
He is a chomo. Call the cops. Better yet take him on a date to a biker bar and have some justice served. Then talk to the girls parents. Yes talk to her parents, she aint gonna understand anyway if you give her the talk.
>>
/w Harga I don't understand what you meant, though.
>>
>>18399917

Pretending you care about the law when you don't give a shit about why it's there in the first place and just interpret it literally like some braindead drone is absolutely pathetic

Giving a thirsty precocious girl some tail is as harmless as they come. You guys just come off as bitter, vengefull losers, the kind of weasely lowlifes that would denounce their neighbours in a communist state because they could afford better things than you and the state justified your disgusting jealousy.

Absolutely pathetic and pathologic behavior.
>>
>>18400651
>You guys just come off as bitter, vengefull losers, the kind of weasely lowlifes that would denounce their neighbours in a communist state because they could afford better things than you and the state justified your disgusting jealousy.
Yes, that is a perfect analogy, and exactly maps to the behaviour described in this thread. Telling a 24 year-old's parents that he's fucking a 15 year-old is JUST LIKE informing on your neighbours to a dictatorship out of jealousy.
>>
>>18400651
>haha having sex with an underage girl is completely harmless!
>its absolutely DEPLORABLE she someone would report illegal activities because being a woman means she only cares about petty revenge!!
r9k is over there buddy
>>
>>18400227
Stays fresher longer mang.
>>
>>18399439
xd
>>
>>18399400
>>18399658

Your bf is a piece of shit no doubt, but

>We broke up, I've moved on
>I still felt the need to go back and fuck his life as well as a 15 yr old's for revenge

Uhh.. good job I guess. You must feel a lot better about the whole thing now
>>
File: images (7).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>18401668
Oh shut the fuck up you autist. Who cares if she got revenge she threw a pedo in jail. I'd advocate her blowtorching his cock off, I'd pay money to watch.
>tfw getting someone tossed in the slammer for one of the most horrid crimes in the world is damned because suspect was her ex
>>
If I was that chicks parent I'd be glad you told me. No way I'd let some grown man fuck up a young girls life because he can't control his dick.
>>
File: teen.png (2MB, 1431x1727px) Image search: [Google]
teen.png
2MB, 1431x1727px
>>18399400
Have you seen a 15 year old girl nowadays?
Scared the shit out of me
Not only are they ridiculously well developed, they are also batshit crazy, vulgar and horny
Your bf might have been seduced.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.