[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in need of some perspective. Background: We have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So I'm in need of some perspective.
Background: We have been dating for two years, her ex works on wall street (she had been in contact with him without me knowing, only finding out by her accidentally saying it), we haven't had sex in the past 3 months, I confronted her about what I'm about to write but she insisted on staying together and that she loves me.

Story:
So she has absolutely zero experience in tech. She didn't even know how to pick out a laptop, let alone install a game on it. She landed an internship for a major tech company as a possible I.T department worker. I'm confused as to how she got the job and asked her and she insist that she applied on indeed and doesn't understand herself how she got the job. Even though she said everyone there are dudes who either have degrees in tech or work in tech and they got the job there because they know somebody NOT because they applied online. I think that she is still talking to her ex and he got her the job and when I confronted her she claimed he didn't. When I was talking with her about taking a step away she said I'm stuck with her and that she loves me. I just can't shake the feeling that she's lying...am I just being paranoid? It's just extremely unheard of for a tech company to hire somebody who has zero knowledge in the field, it's like a waste of money.
>>
>>18399317
She probably loves you but takes the d from somewhere else
>>
can you explain?>>18399338
>>
>>18399317

Not enough information to proceed.

>haven't had sex in three months
>she's in contact with her ex
>convinced ex somehow got her a job

Details left out:

>how long you two have been dating
>how long she has had her job at the tech company
>how long she was in contact with ex before you caught her
>how long she dated ex
>why you two haven't had sex in the last 3 months (distance? Time? Emotional issues?)
>>
>>18399317
Should start looking for a new girl
>>
>>18399371
2 years
Just got it
for a year
they dated for a year and a few months
distance but that hasn't stopped us the past two years lol
>>
>>18399339
She has some sort of feelings or attachment to you. She's also lying to you and hiding something from you, presumably that she's cheating on you.
>>
>>18399447
how am I supposed to even prove that she is cheating? she's very elusive
>>
>>18399477
why would you need to prove it? If you believe that she's cheating leave. If the relationship gets to that points its probably unhealthy anyways.
>>
>>18399484
good point
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.