[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop viewing sex as morally reprehensible and degenerate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How do i stop viewing sex as morally reprehensible and degenerate?
Moreover, how do i lose my virginity?
>>
It's a catch 22.
Much easier to have sex if you don't view it as degenerate. You're less likely to view it as degenerate if you actually have sex.

You're basically halfway there to being a serial killer, if that cheers you up at all.
>>
>>18399136
>How do i stop viewing sex as morally reprehensible and degenerate?
Just don't, stupid.
>>
>How do i stop viewing sex as morally reprehensible and degenerate?
You change your views of sex, or you change your views that constitute your general idea of what's 'reprehensible and degenerate'.

>Moreover, how do i lose my virginity?
You have sex. You satisfy the necessary and sufficient conditions for sex to happen between two people:

- you're in a room alone together
- you like each other
- you know each other
- maybe you've been on a few dates
- maybe you share common interests
- she finds you charming and funny and feels safe around you
- etc. etc.

Does that make sense?
>>
Why do you think sex is degenerate ?
>>
>>18399588
Because i am uncomfortable with the idea pf sex because i've been excluded from the experience my whole life
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.