[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay /adv/ I need some /adv/ I fucked up real bad with my GF,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: beatin down the doors.jpg (37KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
beatin down the doors.jpg
37KB, 600x447px
okay /adv/ I need some /adv/

I fucked up real bad with my GF, and basically now I need to win her trust back/ show her I'm trustworthy.

any suggestions on how to do this?

>pic unrelated
>>
dump her.
find new GF.

It is the only way.
>>
Define fucked up.
>>
>>18398760
What'd you do and who did you fuck
>>
>>18398775

OP here, basically the deal was that if anyone from our pasts outside our relationship got in contact we would tell the other one right away.

I always lived up to my end of the deal, except once right at the start of our relationship, when a girl I'd fucked previously text me, and I GENUINELY forgot to tell my GF.

now she says she doesnt know If she can trust me.

What do?
>>
>>18398781
That doesn't seem like a very big deal.

Argue instead of acting like you betrayed her in some way.
>>
>>18398781
Minor mistake, as long as you havent carried on with her for a long time afterwards then I don't see the problem
>>
>>18398781
I don't blame her you failed the test. You don't just forget one of your ex fuck buddies contacted you and guarantee if one of hers had contacted her and she pulled the "I forgot" excuse you'd see it for what it was a bullshit excuse.
>>
>>18398785
>>18398789

I did argue, told my GF It was a one time thing, and that I hadnt seen the girl since before the start of our relationship, and that shes moved to another country.

still she feels like she can't trust me because I "kept it" from her. says she smells a rat.
>>
>>18398797

but I genuinely did forget, and I didn't realise the signifigance at the time, this was six months ago.
>>
>>18398799
Pfft say you smell a bitch. That's unreasonable and likely before you made this agreement. If she backs out so hard from something so small then she's immature and isnt thinking.
>>
>>18398777
didn't fuck anyone else since the start of the relationship

nice digits
>>
>>18398820
Been reading this thread and I second >>18398806
Shes being entirely unreasonable and rude to boot. You told her the truth you don't need to get back in her good graces for a what really isnt even much of a mistake.
>>
baaaaaamp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.