[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had a real girlfriend >want it more then everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>never had a real girlfriend
>want it more then everything else
>1st year at uni
>met cute girl i think i love her i dont do that often
>she has a boyfriend it fucking kills me
>i get somewhat good grades but the bad one just fucking rip me to pieces

i really need help on getting a grip on my life all i do is smoke and feel bad for myself

pic unrealted
>>
Step 1. Quit smoking
Step 2. Quit feeling sorry for yourself.
Step 3. Repeat after me, "quit being a wussy".
>>
You smoke cigarettes or marijuana?
>>
>>18398878
cigs
>>
>>18398822
stfu wussy
>>
>>18398731
It's the smoke. It represents something else. Filling a void of sorts. For me it's boredom, which is a result of doing nothing with my life. So smoking is a result of having no real goals to stress myself over. It helps to mask that hole.

Why do you smoke, anon?
>>
>>18399105
well i quited a few times for a good amout of time each (around 2-4 months) but then shit happend and i couldent face it on my own
>i smoke beacuse i dont have gf
i had a few runs with some girls but non of them i really liked, the last girl i acaully girl ended up fucking with one of my best friends so that was like one of the turn backs
>>
File: joker.jpg (48KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
48KB, 500x750px
The solution is simple.

We... kill the boyfriend.
>>
>>18399193
Is that scene actually possible to pull off irl?
>>
File: DSC_0018.jpg (108KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0018.jpg
108KB, 1600x1066px
>>18399198
The skull is surprisingly thin, especially at the temples and at the bottom of the eye socket.

I'm not sure how feasible it is to slam someone's head towards a table with sufficient force, though - you are only using your arm vs their entire back muscles.
>>
>>18399193
if not that strong he might beat me
>>
>>18399286

And after his blood's all over your hands, and you're in jail for life, I'm sure she'll want you then.
>>
>>18399316
You'd be surprised how many women want to save "a bad boy".
>>
>>18398731
I spend a lot of time feeling bad for myself so I speak from experience. It's a complete waste of time, you can't change what happened in the past and today has enough troubles to worry about to spend too much time thinking about tomorrow. The best times in your life happen when you say "fuck it" and exist in the moment. Get your ass up off the computer right fucking now and go do something fun. Don't think about that taken girl, don't think about your past failures or anything else. Go flirt with a bunch of other QTs. Don't even have any goals in mind just have fun. It's summer don't waste your time on bullshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.