[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Partner sent me a message earlier this afternoon saying their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5493939393.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5493939393.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
Partner sent me a message earlier this afternoon saying their friend had been in touch and wanted to hang out after work. I said go for it and to enjoy themselves, it's not very often that they go out.

I got a text this evening saying they had lost their bank card because a machine stole it and they had run out of phone data. I called them to check everything was okay and see if they needed to be picked up because no cash - no answer. Called three more times over the space of an hour with no answer.

They met with a friend who I really don't think would mind if they answered their phone. I am a bit of a worrier and they are well aware of this, so I don't understand why they haven't answered or at least text back to say they're ok.

What gives?
>>
>>18398631
My partner u mean ur faggot bf?
>>
>>18398634

Yeah sure if that's what you want to take from my post. It's irrelevant surely?
>>
>>18398631
My advices is they might be fucking or might not be,the thing with coincidence is it shouldn't be too often. Meeting a friend that he don't hang too much, lost bank card, lost way of contact, and now way to get to ur cocksucker.

U tell me wtf is going on
>>
>>18398649

What?

This is the first time they have lost their card, their data has run out and probably the second time they have met with this friend in the 18 months we've been together. I know this friend personally.
>>
Why do you say "they" instead of he or she? Makes it annoying to read.
The English language, man. In Spanish you can't just hide a person's gender like that.
>>
>>18398642
Don't know maybe faggots are more prone to a secret orgy or something.
>>
Okay, for clarification, I'm straight and talking about my partner of the opposite sex.
>>
>>18398653
All in the same day, u see each event by it self don't really mean anything.

But together they only piece something like a gay suckfest, they say they run out of data, because they don't want u to disturb them and the bank card? That way u don't find out how much they paid for the hotel room.
>>
>>18398663
OK I don't judge, ask ur self this question, is there anyway u know what's going on, are u being isolated from ur gf (male) and is all communication gone dark for a while now
>>
>>18398670
So deep down u know this is very unusual, that's why u came here.

My guess is ur partner is being fertile Cumming by her “friend”
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.