[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asked a classmate to watch a movie with me >was expecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1494199458294.png (2MB, 1294x881px) Image search: [Google]
1494199458294.png
2MB, 1294x881px
>asked a classmate to watch a movie with me
>was expecting a laptop, dvd, at a cafe kind of deal
>she asks if there was somewhere we could crash
>I offered my place, she says thats cool and would bring booze

should I be assuming that she wants the D?
>>
She wants to watch it alone with you.
She wants something.
>>
Didn't you just post this 2 days ago? No don't assume that!
>>
>>18398382
that means it never happened
>>
>>18398382
I did, I wanted to see if there's any more input.
>>
>>18398357
Ever heard of the term "Netflix and chill", anon?
>>
>>18398398
yes, i just want to know if this is actually that
>>
>>18398404
Well let me put it this way, either she's a very close friend with no fucks given about boundaries, she wants your heart, or she wants your dick. We can't know exactly what that is so put it in context and think
>>
>>18398411
well the reason this was particular surprising to me was because we became friends at college, in second semester we had different classes and didnt interact much.

I started talking to her online after school was over for the year and wanted to catch up, so one day i asked if she's ever seen Memento and she said no. I suggest that we watch it together and here we are.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 210x240px
>>18398425
I think you got yourself a long night, maybe more than that but that's just me. Just be careful not to spook her if she doesn't have said intentions. Good luck m8
>>
>>18398435
Thanks

I'm not quite sure how to proceed because I don't want to make it awkward if she doesn't have that intention.

I suppose I'm just gonna have to test the waters during the movie and read the mood?
>>
>>18398393
Ok, I would prepare for the best, but be ready for the worst. Have condoms on hand, but don't be surprised if it's a 'strictly platonic' evening. You'll just have to 'go with the flow' and see how it plays out. If she gets flirty or shows any interest, I would reciprocate by sitting next to her, cuddling, laying next to each other, etc. If it's all cold shoulder or distant, tread lightly.
>>
>>18398446
Pretty much. Start off small and work up. Do you genuinely like her? If so then it'll be easy for you to do so. Sorry for being so vague, I'm rather inexperienced myself I'm basing off my one time.
>>
>>18398452
I like her, we met during orientation and i think we both felt chemistry. Which is why I think this is an opportunity.
>>
>>18398450
So I suppose I should be passive and wait for her first move then
>>
>>18398357
Whatever happens, please come back and let us know. I am curious as to how this works out. People come on here and then we never get to hear the rest of the story.
>>
>>18398490
I'll do that, hopefully I'll have an interesting story
>>
>>18398490
>People come on here and then we never get to hear the rest of the story

Oh please, I'm sure OP could write a riveting story about how they had sensual anime sex.
And threads like that are a dime a dozen on /adv/ sometimes even the stories are similar (maybe it's just one lazy autist). At some point you have to question /adv/'s intelligence and willingness to believe in fantasy.
>>
>>18398520
I'm pretty good at separating fact from fantasy but even so, who doesn't love a good story?
>>
>>18398528
have fun :)
>>
>>18398528
I'm out of the country atm, and we're scheduled to meet when I get back in a couple of weeks, so hold on to your butts and don't expect anything any time soon.
>>
>>18398543
I'm a very patient person.
>>
don't get too drunk, could get into consent issues
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.