[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any beautiful soul out there? just broke up with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

any beautiful soul out there?
just broke up with my girlfriend this is really long but I'll try to sum it up
>be me 8 years ago, 17yrs old
>met awesome girl
>hit t of really well and we start dating
>learns she has cancer, lukemia
>goes to us, says i should go with her
>cant leave family now, 19yrs old
>meets her cousin
>we get along and fight but mostly get along
>cousin was our bridge for communication
>learns gf is cheating on me
>cousin is there
>went out with cousin things are going fine
>gf dies
>cousin consoles me and fell for her
>iknowitsstupid.jpeg
>but we really hit it off
>then her father has a stroke
>father is in london
>moves to london
>tells me we should split
>fighting for this girl is worth it
>start LDR
>after 3 years, already 25 yrs old suddenly turns cold
>ask what happened today
>jokingly ask about dude thats flirting with her
>says they're dating for 5 months already
>hepoopedhercherry.jpeg
>she loves him
>ask why
>says she doesn't know
>gave up when she told me he came inside her when fertile
>really just crying right now
i need help, should i fight for her and go to her?
she said distance was the cause and says i deserve better, but i know i deserve her
i loved her with all i can especially when her cousin died and told us to be happy together through a letter. I just dont know what to do. And thank you for reading all the way here, i cant get my mind to focus right now and might have left details out.
>>
anyone out there?
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
shameful bump
>>
you guys were young bro, you had love for her that she couldn't return. When she said you deserve better she has never been more right in her entire life. i know it's tough but she is literally not worth fighting for mate. Contact some friends go to a bar or even use dating apps to find other girls
>>
>>18398358
kek, she'd fail the turning test
>>
>>18398372
i wasted 8 years man i don't even know where to start.
>>
>>18398373
what turning test?
>>
I think furries and ponies might be more up your alley OP, this whole thing is just cringe as fuck.

>girl you've never fucked gets fucked by foreigners
>>
>>18398358

Textbook abusive behavior
Stop listening to a word that bitch says and cut off every single ridge
She is actively trying to hurt you out of some deranged sociopathic impulse
>>
>>18398321
Ok, so let me get this straight, you never even made love to her? Dude, she's that other guy's now.

It'd be different if you all had shared something permanent or something. Likle if she had taken your virginity or vice versa. Something you can look back on when you two are old and be like "yeah, we were always each other's, weren't we?" Then it's going to be tough to compete with that.

You'll spend a few years like this, either way, so I would say don't give up, except that she doesn't appear to want you at all anymore, right? So, if you press her now she'll just be alienated and you'll be a source of negative emotions for her.

It's tough, but sometimes we have lose a battle to learn how to husband our resources for the actual war.
>>
>>18398383
well we had this thing to wait before marriage as a sign of respect for her cousin

>>18398384
you think so? how can you be sure she's sociopathic?
>>
>>18398389
her cousin is a catholic, well so is she and the letter says so. Im not sure but we did make out but only to be cut off when things were getting hot. shed say respect her wishes
>>
>>18398358
I'm
>>18398389

And I just read that post of your texts. Man, you have some personal hangups, bro. Talking about wanting to hate her? Look, you need to sort your life out, m8. Now's a good time, since obviously she's done with you and trying to let you off easy as she can.

There's two ways about this:

1. You submit for life to her will and accept her every whim and be her lowest tier backup orbiter for life, to the crushing defeat of your own will and emotional constructs

2. You wake up and realize you've been a backup for 5 months and now, and you just didn't realize it until now when she feels like she can cut you off because she's already getting regular doses of cum into her fertile womb and doesn't seem to need you.
>>
>>18398391

She is going into unecessarily descriptive detail about the sex and kissing

No one can pretend not to know what that'd do to you, yet she still chose to do it. That means her intent is to cause you emotional distress, not just to break up with you. In fact, she seems to be prolonging this conversation actively, and she knows you'll ask for more details and she'll happily provide.

Stop. She doesn't have anything worth saying that you need to hear anymore. You are literally allowing her to trample you for no other reason than she seems to get a sick kick out of it.
>>
>>18398407
I'm not op, but did you miss the fact that OP is begging this girl for information that both of them know he doesn't want to hear?

It sounds like OP is almost masochistic, really, not that she's sociopathic.
>>
>>18398407
>>18398405
OP obviously has a complex where he wants other people to feel sorry for him while he stews in his own misery.

Why do you do this to yourself, OP? Its not healthy.
>>
>>18398414

Any normal person wouldn't answer these questions that gleefully
OP is desperate and confused, so his behavior being irrational is to be expected. I've been there.
I also know that a girl that just doesn't cut that kind of conversation off immediately and doesn't just tell you to stop messaging her and move on, is getting a kick out of the situation.
>>
>>18398405
i asked her about her workmate on a whim and she couldn't answer, then just today she told me everything. i know things has been going bad for us but never did i expect her to lie
she'll say shes tired and all but she confessed she was at his place.

>>18398407
actually she just left me to dry, said she has to go to work, i mean its almost 5 pm at london, thats the time she usually comes home "sleepy"

>>18398414
its because despite this i actually can accept her. is that even love?

>>18398416
those are not me
>>
>>18398378
its okay bro a lot of people been there, She is abusing you and no one deserves what she did to you. Also she is a straight up shitty human being
>>
>>18398431
thanks man, but it seems like the idea of love now is scary
>>
>>18398429
dump her, kick her ass out, and go drink with friends. Seriously dude you are letting her abuse the shit out of you and she is fine doing so.Anon she'll end up dumping you eventually don't let her be the one to break up the relationship. You'[re still with her even after she proved she was a bitch, she's got you so warped that your unsure about a relationship that she clearly abuses you in
>>
>>18398440
i know its like she has this firm grasp on me and i can't let go. I'm trying to stay strong and not download the app again. That's our only way of communicating aside from skype.
>>
>>18398321

OP, you do deserve better. Forget about her.
>>
>>18398456
any tips on forgetting her fast?
>>
>>18398462
lol, listen to you, son. I'm not the guy you're replying to, but you don't need to forget her. Remember her well. Remember your trust and her betrayal. Remember, and learn.
>>
>>18398462
No. You just have to suck it up and learn from this mistake.
>>
>>18398470
alright, but what did i do wrong?
>>
>>18398469
>>18398470
That's some hive mind shit right there. Look at the timestamp
>>
Also, OP, you are sad and all only because you've lost yourself in this relationship. You lost the borders of who is who, you thought of yourselves and one. And that is a mistake.

You always have to find strength within yourself. It's okay to love, but always remember who you are and find someone who loves you for it.

You deserve better.
>>
>>18398479
LOL, didn't even notice. But I've been through rough breakups myself and I have learned from my mistakes ...
>>
>>18398478

You went into a LDR with a highschool sweetheart you barely touched, and thought it was real

Real relationships are built on more solid foundations.
>>
>>18398481
this makes sense, thank you anon, maybe this is for me to find myself again, really thank you
>>
>>18398489
not LDR all the way through, just the last 3 years
>>
>>18398492
No problem. It's common in relationships, especially in the first relationships to lose yourself in one person.

This is okay while making love for example, but it's not okay when it seeps into your daily life. You depend on each other too much instead of finding inner strength.

First and foremost you should be happy with your life and love yourself. I bet you have forgotten who you even are. It was the same for me a few years ago.

It's much harder than you might think, knowing yourself. But this is exactly what you need to do. It must be hard ... not knowing what to do with your life ... but just experiment, find for yourself again what you like, what you're good at and pursue this. Improve your talents etc.

Also, try to find beauty in things. Even in despair, sadness. All these things make life beautiful and worth living. Sure, these are hard emotions, but they are beautiful in their own way.
>>
>>18398526
That last part I'll take to heart

>have forgotten who you even are.
I think i don't even know who am i, everything seems to revolve around her. Every memory she's there. We like the same things and im afraid if I pursue them I'll just remember her.
>>
>>18398550
>im afraid if I pursue them I'll just remember her
That's okay. But come to terms that this chapter of your life is over.

If you need another advice, friends really help. I was a total recluse and I always set my friends aside in favour of a relationship. But that was a mistake.

If you have guy friends, great, if you don't, make some. I have some true friends and we've been through a lot. And there's anything we would do for each other. This doesn't mean you must depend on them; this would be repeating the same mistakes again. But let them help you appreciate yourself for who you are. Stand together as equals. It's easier not to let someone walk over you, when you're not in love. Not to mention the brutal honesty you get in such guy relationships.
>>
>fertile Cumming
>Fight for her

Lol nigga u cuck
>>
>>18398581
>I was a total recluse and I always set my friends aside in favour of a relationship.
Are you me 5 years from now? Haha seriously i had this friend that told me she's trouble when left "unattended ". Didn't even ask why and got mad at him.

I only have one true friend, sadly he's in the army. Where would you make friends aside from workmates?
>>
>>18398614
>where can I meet friends outside work
Well ... anywhere really. Just go to a guy and talk to him. It's nothing special.

For example, one of my friends I met at a bar, I am a physicist and he was interested in the conversation. We're best friends now.

Another one, for example, I met one evening after going home one night. I was walking under his balcony and heard some cool music blasting from the window and asked him if he wants to be friends ...

Meet ppl at the gym, bowling I dunno ...
>>
>>18398609
Op lives in a ntr hentai anime, where the woman he loves get fertile Cumming by Ahmads constantly, and he wishes to know all the details. Then he asks if he could get her back.

Anime indeed is real
>>
>>18398627
Thank you for your advice, really very helpful
>>
>>18398643
Don't mention it. Just one last thing maybe, but that's my personal preference: my workmates are my acquaintances, but not my friends. I don't like mixing the two and I feel it's easier to form stronger friendships if you don't work at the same place and not compete with each other.
>>
>>18398321
Leave her, you deserve better. You will see that later, when your head clears out.
>>
>>18398657
I owe you a beer im thinking of buying one and giving it to a random dude, again thanks man really insightful

>>18398660
Thanks, clearing my mind is my priority then finding who am i and making friends, feels like im starting life again
>>
>>18398678
No worries dude, it will all turn out for the best ;)

> feels like im starting life again
Nope. It's called growing up. This is the first taste of what being an adult feels like. And this is a small problem ;) Bigger ones will come up ahead, and you need to steel yourself. Take care!
>>
>>18398500
She was an ocean away. Nobody should be expected to deal with being alone that long. Hate to say it OP, but you sound a bit like a desperate loser. Time to change your life my young friend. Life is what you make of it.
>>
>>18398321
You don't have kids. You can't understand how much worse it could be. You have heartbreak now - and I feel for you. But not having a heart to give would be worse. It was never love if she could throw it away like that - so don't feel bad that your love is over, feel bad that you were wrong about the situation. Feel bad, and then move on. You want to love someone, and there are plenty of women out there that want to be loved. It will work out man.

But right now, stop looking. Learn to love yourself and improve yourself - for yourself. Love will catch you by surprise if you can.
>>
Man you guys really have no self respect and she's a shitty person btw
Fuck me you're idiots, cut that bitch from your life wtf
Damn pasty men are the most beta fucks
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.