[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I fail in everything I do. Yesterday I was supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pobrane (1).jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (1).jpg
9KB, 228x221px
I feel like I fail in everything I do. Yesterday I was supposed to get my suit from the tailor to take it to professional laundry before my cousin's wedding. I thought the tailor was open till 7 and I went there after 6; it was closed and now I went to the laundry and they told me it can't be done before Saturday. So if I'd gone out of the house an hour earlier yesterday I would have the suit ready for Friday.

I failed my driving test 2 times (it's notoriously hard in my country though so it's nothing unusual here).

I feel like I keep missing things by a hair. I feel the need to prove myself but I keep failing. I'm motivated but I can't put it into practice. I do have things to show for myself but this just frustrates me so much...
>>
Hahaha. Well some people were born to be a comic relief and you are one of them. Deal with it and learn to play that role
>>
>>18398250
Get fucked you fucking faggot
>>
What advice are you looking for? Put yourself on a schedule to help with time management, try to wake up and go to sleep at the same time every day (including weekends) if you can. Write out on a note the previous day what you need to get done then don't leave it for the last minute. See if you can borrow a jacket from a friend or family.

As for the driving thing just keep practicing and don't get discouraged. I failed my test 3 times and it was really upsetting but I stuck with it and now I drive an ambulance for a living. If you can afford it call up a driving school and go out for a single lesson the day before your road test, if you tell them that they'll simulate a road test for you. That's what I did before the time I passed and it was quite helpful.
>>
Well, why did you wait till 6 to go? Were you busy from 8 am to 6 pm?
>>
Maybe you shouldn't take random unlucky events so personally. That pretty much happens to everyone every now and then and it's only because of your low self esteem why it hits you so hard. Focus on the things that are actually important
>>
>>18398238
>Get the closing time wrong for tailor
>Fail driving test (It's common)
>Am failure

Don't be so hard on yourself man, you've only listed one legitimate example, (you yourself say the driver's test is normal), and that "failure" is just getting the closing time wrong for a store.

Seriously, these are common things, you think you're the first person to do that? Is there more to the story? It sounds like you're just overly self-critical.
>>
>>18398390
Sleeping schedule is probably my biggest problem now. I stay up throughout the night and wake up late. It's funny that I love sleeping during the day and hate waking up but when I go to bed at night my body and mind just want to keep going. It's because it's my last year at uni and I have classes once a week (and they've just ended), so I have no external schedule.
>>18398397
I woke up at 4pm as I couldn't sleep until 7am. Stupid, I know.
>>18398457
Yeah I think it's both the problems with discipline and some bad luck sometimes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.