[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe I shouldn't ask this but how can a guy realistically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: XJ1MRx0.jpg (1MB, 1281x1920px)
XJ1MRx0.jpg
1MB, 1281x1920px
Maybe I shouldn't ask this but how can a guy realistically get with someone this pretty ?

Should he improve himself physically and try to become wealthy ?

How do other men do it ?
>>
>>18398075
You have enough money you can buy anything but doesn't mean you'll keep them. Women like this know they are too pretty to be monogamous so they never are. They are arm candy but you never take that shit serious.
>>
Women that pretty are also looking for a man to love them and share life with. They can just afford to be picky and have high standards. All the more because you probably want a woman who looks that good, who's also sweet, reasonably smart, sexual etc.

Improve yourself in any way that you can. Absolutely work on your body, all the more if you are rail thin or skinnyfat as is. But the most important skills are social skills. People aren't robots who select a partner based on a list of information. Your "CV" only really starts to matter (in real life, that is, not talking online dating) after you made an impression on her by making her laugh, flirting, having fun playful interaction, whatever.

So if your #1 goal is to land a top quality woman you need as much experience as you can get with women.
>>
>>18398075
She knows she is hot shit and you would have a very hard time getting with her and if you did she would just leave you eventually. Hell in this day in age any woman who thinks herself to be a six or higher thinks she can have the pick of the litter and he shit doesn't stink. You could get rich as fuck and that's about your only hope. But a girl like that is going to only eventually settle down after she's done good digging, and riding the cock wagon for her 20s. Then she will settle down with a guy she deems to be high on the social ladder, seems alpha to her, is wealthy, and good looking ontop of that. Just lower your standards OP.
>>
I have a really hot gf like that. I'm 24, undergraduate in physics. I spent my time playing RTS/RPG's.

So no Everest trips or wealth. The trick was just to be honest and 'myself'
>>
You have to be really good looking to have the best chance. Ofcourse money, personality etc helps alot too. You see attractive women like these with attractive men 90% of the time.

I'm not entirely sure why you wanna earn enough money to get with a girl like this. It doesn't make sense to me that a man will be in a relationship with someone who he knows is only in it for thr money. And I'm speaking as a guy here.
>>
>>18398075
>How do other men do it

26, post doc in harmonic analysis, after googling the image I'm sure my gf is better looking and younger, too
Just go to a big university, you will bump into plenty of them, some will date you, or not.
>>
>>18398451

This dude here understands.

The rest of you are "objectifying" women in the abstract sense - you're not talking about them as pieces of meat, no, but you are are creating a caricature-like package of characteristics based entirely on your own insecurities and beliefs.

Yeah, for sure a very attractive woman is much more likely to be very picky, demanding, and flakey - but it is definitely possible that they can be driven, gracious, self-aware, and committed. Physical sheer physical attraction always starts dropping lower in the list of priorities as you get more experience in relationships because you start realizing how much time you waste on the pretty faces. Above average blonde in decent shape and Taylor Swift look the same from behind - hell the blonde might have a nicer ass. Same for women - not like there a whole lot of difference once you're in fucking mode, you don't actually want a chiseled, stubbly chin forcing it's way into your pussy.

I feel like this whole "cock carousel" meme is also driven largely by insecurity and envy as well. If a hot girl was into me when I was 20, hell yeah I would've fucked the shit out of her even if she was a total vapid bitch... at first. Then after I got my dick waxed enough times we would've broken up because we'd be pissed and angry at each other way too many times.

I might also have fallen for that trap a few more times or maybe gone through a period of "fuck this shit, I'l just going to have sex and not care about anyone because people fucking suck anyway" phase.

I really don't buy into this holier-than-thou bullshit. Don't lie man, if the opportunity presented itself you would've girlfriended multiple sexy bitches and fucked them for at least a few months even if they weren't the most ideal partner in other ways.
>>
>>18398553
>The rest of you are "objectifying" women in the abstract sense - you're not talking about them as pieces of meat, no, but you are are creating a caricature-like package of characteristics based entirely on your own insecurities and beliefs.

lol
>>
>>18398553
so you haven't read beyond that post
>>
>>18398084
>>18398094
Isn't it possible to maybe (just maybe) marry someone this hot and have a decent marriage ?

The thing is that I do want to become wealthy, only have around $4.3k (I can give you proof if you want) saved up (helping parents with bills, taking driving lessons) and really want to hook up with someone this pretty for the long term.

I honestly don't really know how to become wealthy though.

Most people choose to become doctors, lawyers, judges, pilots, engineers or start their own business to become rich.

I can't really see myself becoming a doctor,lawyer,etc but being a businessman sounds much more realistic.

Lowering your standards sound okay, but I don't think any man who lowers his standards is truly satisfied with the woman he has.

Isn't it possible to make the woman you truly want stay loyal to you ?
>>
She's not even that pretty. If she was wearing no makeup and was wearing a tracksuit you wouldn't think she's out of your league.

Stop thinking she's any better than you are.
Women are attracted to confidence and to those who ignore them especially if they are usually noticed by guys
>>
>>18398553
I also think that this "all attractive women are shallow and arrogant and know their hot and won't bother you unless you are a Chad" thing is a meme.

I mean, couples do tend to be matched on attractiveness. But that correlation weakens with the amount of time that the two knew each other before forming a relationship. If you're not super handsome, sure, you might not be able to pick up perfect 10s at the pub or at the grocery store, but if there's some hot chick at school or work or an environment where you see each other a lot, and you're funny and smart, she could fall for you, even if you're the shy type.

I mean, I think I'm really ugly and in poor shape. I've only started dating recently, at age 22, because I'm a bit delayed in social stuff due to social anxiety. All the girls I've gone out with have been hot. Well, I mean, I don't ask out girls I don't find hot in the first place (I feel like getting with a girl just to be with one regardless of attraction would only lower rather than raise my self-esteem, and I'd rather be alone than have to pretend to like an annoying fat anime chick or something), so it's not like I could be on a date with somebody not attractive to me. I'm still too new to dating that I haven't built up the skills to keep any of these women (they tend to disappear after the second date), but the fact that I can get them to give me their numbers and go out with me in the first place after five minutes of faking being confident shows that anybody who isn't horribly disfigured can get a hot woman to at least consider them.

There is a little bit of a prickishness of not working on yourself and expecting only perfect 10s, because why does your partner "deserve" less than you do? But that shouldn't stop you from approaching them, because it's they're decision whether you're worth it or not. You're only a prick if you stay alone forever because you're a fat 4channer who does nothing but game but think you deserve a supermodel.
>>
>>18398451
This is complete horseshit. The more honest I am the more likely a girl is to lose interest.

This is coming from years of me being myself and never getting any girl, but once I act kinda douchey push pull a lot, girls are way more attracted. You fucks who say "lol just be yourself" have no fucking clue what it's like and probably have natural attractive personalities.
>>
>>18399314

Yeah, but the girls who are attracted never last very long when you're a douchebag/they're douchebags. This is coming from years of watching people like you jump from one relationship to another - male, female, doesn't matter, both genders play this game.

"Being yourself" is a way to get someone similar to you to be able to have a long lasting relationship. It's not a high success rate, it's not magic, it's not a guarantee. But I can say that being yourself and attracting someone that way is far easier than being an asshole and trying to keep someone who's attracted to an asshole - especially if you're not naturally one yourself.
>>
>>18399331
I'm already 30 there is no fucking hope "being myself" unless I can settle for a 3/10 which I just can't.

I know all that. I know it doesn't last, but it's better than nothing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.